***Alec Baldwin Will Go To Prison*

I challenge anyone.... If your daughter was shot by Alec Baldwin during the "negligent use of a deadly weapon", would you be OK with him smirking, lying and blaming the purple haired ditzy girl that he knew was incompetent? Probably not. So why give him a pass? Because she was not your daughter? Or maybe because he is just too elite to suffer any consequences.... Sickening

Last edited:
I challenge anyone.... If your daughter was shot by Alec Baldwin during the "negligent use of a deadly weapon", would you be OK with him smirking, lying and blaming the purple haired ditzy girl that he knew was incompetent? Probably not. So why give him a pass? Because she was not your daughter? Or maybe because he is just too elite to suffer any consequences.... Sickening
Sorry bout that,

1. They will say, *SNL*, remember you Trump fans hate that Mr. Baldwin, cause he did his clown routine on *SNL* which allows Alex to get away from murder charges.
2. All libtards think this way, they approve this message!
3. So the *murder of a young girl*, is cancelled out of **our** respect and admiration of Trump, so if you hate Trump, then its ok to murder a girl in broad daylight.
4. It was just Alex going into his act on *SNL* when he shot the girl, showing you what Trump might do in his demented mental state.
5. Baldwin giving his reason why it happened, *It Trump's Fault*
6. Saying. "I didn't do nufin, Trump did it."
7. "I was in *SNL* caricature"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. They will say, *SNL*, remember you Trump fans hate that Mr. Baldwin, cause he did his clown routine on *SNL* which allows Alex to get away from murder charges.
2. All libtards think this way, they approve this message!
3. So the *murder of a young girl*, is cancelled out of **our** respect and admiration of Trump, so if you hate Trump, then its ok to murder a girl in broad daylight.
4. It was just Alex going into his act on *SNL* when he shot the girl, showing you what Trump might do in his demented mental state.
5. Baldwin giving his reason why it happened, *It Trump's Fault*
6. Saying. "I didn't do nufin, Trump did it."
7. "I was in *SNL* caricature"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Are you on LSD?

If Alec were a police man the Capital he could shoot anyone he wished, even if they were an unarmed woman, and be a national hero because he protects all the important people.

However, shooting for any other reason, it gets dicey.

Then again, Alec politically supports all the important people, so that alone should get him off free as a bird.
Just like Hunter Biden. How anyone can vote for a Democrat is beyond me.

I would be in jail and Hollywood would be holding a fancy funeral for Mr. Baldwin.

Jarlaxe, I went back and read your post #295 regarding this pistol. Again, I will say that you have absolutely no knowledge regarding the antique "six shooter". You know it, and I know it. I'll educate you ...the trigger must be manipulated in order for this firearm to fire a round...simple as that.

Last edited:
Jarlaxe, I went back and read your post #295 regarding this pistol. Again, I will say that you have absolutely no knowledge regarding the antique "six shooter". You know it, and I know it. I'll educate you ...the trigger must be manipulated in order for this firearm to fire a round...simple as that.
WHEN DID YOU LAST HANDLE A PEACEMAKER? ANSWER THE QUESTION.

I would be in jail and Hollywood would be holding a fancy funeral for Mr. Baldwin.

The crew walked off the set the day before because of safety concerns... Except for the young woman who was ultimately killed. The speculation is that she stayed because the job was a new opportunity for her and she wanted to prove her mettle. From people who worked on Rust... They said it was sloppy carelessness that caused the accident.

Thank you, but it wasn't an accident and Baldwin should be jailed for Negligent (sloppy carelessness in your words) Homicide. Any other result is a miscarriage of justice based on his position in society.

On of my kids is an AD. The information came from one of the cameramen who was there. Baldwin is an ass, but he didn't kill the young woman on purpose. There were live rounds on set. They were shooting for sport the day before. You know how gun nuts defend that practice.

Forum List

Back