Alec Baldwin spotted in New England ski resort town days after he killed a woman in New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The balls on this guy! No fucking remorse at all! Off to the slopes with his fake-hispanic wife before his victim has even been buried.

Alec Baldwin has been spotted lying low with his family in a quiet New England town — after the cops investigating the actor’s deadly on-set shooting said they were “not exactly sure” where he is.

Photos posted by TMZ early Thursday seem to confirm the 63-year-old actor has left New Mexico, where he accidentally shot and killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins last week while rehearsing a shooting scene for his movie “Rust.”

Baldwin was spotted on Sunday in Manchester Center, a small town in southern Vermont, the photos show.

Baldwin — dressed completely in black and dark grays — looked sullen and downcast in the photos as he walked with yoga-instructor wife Hilaria, 37, and their kids.

They had just picked up lunch from a pizza joint, which TMZ did not identify, but appeared to be Christo’s Pizza and Pasta. A staffer would not confirm the visit to The Post when contacted by phone Thursday.

Hilaria — born Hillary Lynn Hayward-Thomas — has deep New England roots, having admitted during her heritage scandal late last year that she was not Spanish but “a white girl” from Boston.

Wait --- if he's lying low in New England, obviously the police in New Mexico haven't told him not to leave the jurisdiction.

So they won't charge him.

Ha, I didn't think so.

I suppose their point is it's not their business to know, because they aren't going to charge him.

Works for me.
Why does that work for you? Irresponsible people who shoot and kill others without proper firearm safety are not guilty of anything?

The balls on this guy! No fucking remorse at all! Off to the slopes with his fake-hispanic wife before his victim has even been buried.

Alec Baldwin has been spotted lying low with his family in a quiet New England town — after the cops investigating the actor’s deadly on-set shooting said they were “not exactly sure” where he is.

Photos posted by TMZ early Thursday seem to confirm the 63-year-old actor has left New Mexico, where he accidentally shot and killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins last week while rehearsing a shooting scene for his movie “Rust.”

Baldwin was spotted on Sunday in Manchester Center, a small town in southern Vermont, the photos show.

Baldwin — dressed completely in black and dark grays — looked sullen and downcast in the photos as he walked with yoga-instructor wife Hilaria, 37, and their kids.

They had just picked up lunch from a pizza joint, which TMZ did not identify, but appeared to be Christo’s Pizza and Pasta. A staffer would not confirm the visit to The Post when contacted by phone Thursday.

Hilaria — born Hillary Lynn Hayward-Thomas — has deep New England roots, having admitted during her heritage scandal late last year that she was not Spanish but “a white girl” from Boston.
so he fled a state where he is under a criminal investigation,, WOW!!

Why does that work for you? Irresponsible people who shoot and kill others without proper firearm safety are not guilty of anything?
I'm okay with the Hollywood conventions and protocols. Obviously the law-enforcement authorities are okay with it, too. Note that the powers that be agree with me, not you.

If you and the others think you can bully me into agreeing with you, you have a WHOLE lot of bullying to try. I get to think what I think, and that is that. You'll notice I'm not trying to change your mind: why are you trying to change my mind? What business is it of yours? Why do you care if somebody has a different opinion from yours?

Never mind, don't answer, I'm tired of this stupid thread and all the bullies who want me walking lockstep to their orders. Ain't gonna happen.

Got it. A rich white guy who picks up a gun without checking it, kills an innocent woman, and gets off scot free "works for you". Disgusting.
You are starting with the bullying, MM. That's not going to work to change my mind, either. How about dropping the subject? Before I delete you? I hate to lose conservatives, but some of them sure do want everyone to think and say just what they want.

There seems to be PERHAPS enough evidence to hold BALDWIN THE DIRECTOR criminally liable.

BALDWIN THE ACTOR....NO.
Interesting distinction. We'll see if the authorities agree with you. I suppose a civil suit might be possible, too.

1635453372978.png

1635453454372.png

Progressives only care about shooting unarmed white females not who killed them with a firearm.

*****SMILE*****

:)

1635453553424.png

Poor Alec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back