Alec Baldwin says he didn't pull the trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
In his first interview since a fatal shooting on the set of the film Rust, actor Alec Baldwin told ABC's George Stephanopoulos that he didn't pull the trigger of the gun that killed a cinematographer.

Halyna Hutchins died after being helicoptered to a hospital, and a film director was injured after the gun went off on Oct. 21 on the set in New Mexico.

In a clip released by ABC on Wednesday, Baldwin breaks down in tears as he recalls how much Hutchins was loved and admired by people who worked with her. The full conversation airs Thursday evening.

"This type of Colt 45 was designed in 1873, and we found one at a gun shop in Albuquerque."

Do you think Alic Baldwin didn't pull the trigger? I don't know much about a Colt 45, but I'd think you'd need to pull the trigger. Or at least drop it onto a hard surface.

It was made to fire black powder cartridges, I think.

Not to mention a live round being loaded somehow.

In his first interview since a fatal shooting on the set of the film Rust, actor Alec Baldwin told ABC's George Stephanopoulos that he didn't pull the trigger of the gun that killed a cinematographer.

Halyna Hutchins died after being helicoptered to a hospital, and a film director was injured after the gun went off on Oct. 21 on the set in New Mexico.

In a clip released by ABC on Wednesday, Baldwin breaks down in tears as he recalls how much Hutchins was loved and admired by people who worked with her. The full conversation airs Thursday evening.

"This type of Colt 45 was designed in 1873, and we found one at a gun shop in Albuquerque."

Do you think Alic Baldwin didn't pull the trigger? I don't know much about a Colt 45, but I'd think you'd need to pull the trigger. Or at least drop it onto a hard surface.

AGAIN??

he said that yesterday in all the other threads on this topic,,

you must have missed them,,

What a shitbag, he won't even own up to the homicide he committed.

I guess he wants to do it the hard way.

I'm sorry the families of the people he killed and injured have to see this...

The weapon was IN HIS HAND... he did not check to see if it was loaded... he KILLED a woman and he needs to be held accountable to the extent possible under New Mexico law.

Colt Single Action style pistol from what I've heard. You not only have to pull the trigger, but you have to cock the hammer all the way back first.

Already threads on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back