Alec Baldwin in tears after set shooting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
Actor Alec Baldwin was distraught and shocked after fatally shooting a crew member on the set of his latest movie, asking repeatedly why he was given a "hot gun," according to a new report.

The 63-year-old star broke down in tears as he was questioned by Santa Fe authorities following the tragic mishap on the set of Rust, a western he was producing and starring in, Showbiz 411 reported. A single shot from a prop gun Baldwin apparently did not know was loaded killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounded director Joel Souza. Tearful Alec Baldwin asked why he was handed 'hot gun' after fatal shooting on set: Report

I am going to do something that if roles were reversed and someone Baldwin disliked found themselves in his current situation...I am going to say that it has got to be horrible to be him at the moment. Not to mention the woman's family who was killed....I just can't imagine...

If these roles were reversed, is there any question that Baldwin would have been as vitriolic as possible? And, he's not a dumb man, why didn't he check the gun himself? Terrible all the way around.

I am going to do something that if roles were reversed and someone Baldwin disliked found themselves in his current situation...I am going to say that it has got to be horrible to be him at the moment. Not to mention the woman's family who was killed....I just can't imagine...

If these roles were reversed, is there any question that Baldwin would have been as vitriolic as possible? And, he's not a dumb man, why didn't he check the gun himself? Terrible all the way around.
not political, already threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back