Alec Baldwin and his slobbering love affair with Alinsky

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Hollywood Values:

Everyday people gather to protest in favor of civil rights = good.

Everyday people gather to protest in favor of farmworkers = good.

Everyday people gather to protest in favor of smaller government = evil, stupid, racist, terrorists.

And that my friends sums up both Saul Alinsky and Alec Baldwin.

The most offensive part of Baldwin’s two minute propagasm is his conflating of the moral and just cause that was the Civil Rights movement with Alinsky tactics. If the the Alinskyites were anywhere at that time it was in the sex/drugs movement to abandon our allies in Vietnam.

Big Hollywood Blog Archive TAX DAY SPECIAL: Alec Baldwin Hearts Saul Alinsky

And the Hollywood Celebutards call the Tea Partiers divisive? :eusa_whistle:

i wonder if Alec Boobwin was wearing his Che T Shirt when he was recording the narrative.

Its interesting that his hero is a guy who preached decietful and dishonest tactics to undermine the American system.

Hollywood Values:

Everyday people gather to protest in favor of civil rights = good.

Everyday people gather to protest in favor of farmworkers = good.

Everyday people gather to protest in favor of smaller government = evil, stupid, racist, terrorists.

And that my friends sums up both Saul Alinsky and Alec Baldwin.

The most offensive part of Baldwin’s two minute propagasm is his conflating of the moral and just cause that was the Civil Rights movement with Alinsky tactics. If the the Alinskyites were anywhere at that time it was in the sex/drugs movement to abandon our allies in Vietnam.

Big Hollywood Blog Archive TAX DAY SPECIAL: Alec Baldwin Hearts Saul Alinsky

And the Hollywood Celebutards call the Tea Partiers divisive? :eusa_whistle:

Can somebody please tell me why ANYONE gives a shit what actors say? Isn't it their jobs to "act"? How could anyone tell when they were being honest?

Is Alec the one who became a preacher?
I can keep those boys straight.

Isn't he the one that told Sarah Palin that she did a really great Sarah Palin? While thinking she was Tina fey?

Last edited:

Isn't he the one that told Sarah Palin that she did a really great Sarah Palin? While thinking she was Tina fey?

No, you're thinking of Stephen . . . he's a born-again Christian.

Alec is the one who said he would move out of the country if Bush won. Lots of Hollywood types said they'd leave the country. Yeah, right. Alec nabbed his role on "30 Rock" in 2006. He's one fat and happy cat in the good old U.S. of A.

I love how the rightwingnuts think a) anyone gives a rats butt about Alinsky except for them; and b) anyone doesn't see through the way they love raging against "hollywood", but love running rightwing celebs for office.

lol..

I love how the rightwingnuts think a) anyone gives a rats butt about Alinsky except for them; and b) anyone doesn't see through the way they love raging against "hollywood", but love running rightwing celebs for office.

lol..

Ted Nugent puts on a good show. other than that, who are the right wing celebs?

No, you're thinking of Stephen . . . he's a born-again Christian.

Alec is the one who said he would move out of the country if Bush won. Lots of Hollywood types said they'd leave the country. Yeah, right. Alec nabbed his role on "30 Rock" in 2006. He's one fat and happy cat in the good old U.S. of A.

ummmm...Stephen is a work in progress...let's leave it at that.

And I was hoping that Alec would have made good on his "threat" to leave the country. He could have set a precident for Rush....oh wait...Rush didn't really mean he was MOVING away..just going somewhere else to get healthcare.

Actors. Gotta love 'em. Dumb as dirt and stupid as mud.
I assume you include Reagan in that.

Well, actually Reagan was a democrat up until 1962.

Reagan often said that his reason for leaving were what he saw as a major change in the philosophy of the Democratic party, away from individual rights in favor of a more collectivist philosophy.

When did Ronald Reagan become a republican and why? | Answerbag

Forum List

Back