Alcoholism? Rehab? Gimme a Break!

Nuc

Jul 10, 2005
Sydney, Australia
OK, so Foley heads into rehab a few hours after being exposed for pedophilia or at least inappropriate gay messaging with a page. Isn't that convenient?

If Hastert survives this storm he (and Bush) should get on the House floor and say, "OK if any more of you clowns have an alcohol or drug problem, you better enter rehab TODAY, because we are not going to let you hide behind it if and when you get caught for unethical behavior."

:wine: :cheers2: :chillpill :alco: :beer:

OK, so Foley heads into rehab a few hours after being exposed for pedophilia or at least inappropriate gay messaging with a page. Isn't that convenient?

If Hastert survives this storm he (and Bush) should get on the House floor and say, "OK if any more of you clowns have an alcohol or drug problem, you better enter rehab TODAY, because we are not going to let you hide behind it if and when you get caught for unethical behavior."

:wine: :cheers2: :chillpill :alco: :beer:

If the guy is an alcoholic, he's gonna have to get sober before he can deal with any of the rest of his problems. What's he supposed to do? Stay drunk? Would that be the next appropriate step to take ?

If the guy is an alcoholic, he's gonna have to get sober before he can deal with any of the rest of his problems. What's he supposed to do? Stay drunk? Would that be the next appropriate step to take ?

My point is that if someone who is on OUR payroll has a problem they should deal with it now rather than later, and also that once they are warned they won't have an excuse to run and hide when they get in trouble.

My point is that if someone who is on OUR payroll has a problem they should deal with it now rather than later, and also that once they are warned they won't have an excuse to run and hide when they get in trouble.

My point is going in to rehab is hardly what I call running or hiding. Should all of our elected officials have or get thier shit together ? Of Course.

he should treat his homosexuality problem, too! If that were cured, this incident would never have happened.

Be honest, I'll bet your dick (straight or not) has gotten you into a lot of trouble as well. I know mine has!:dunno: :dunno: :gay:

If he resigned is he still on "our" payroll?

If he resigned is he still on "our" payroll?

No, but the investigation will eat up more of our money than his salary ever did.

So any other boozers or pillheads in the House should be ordered to clean up their acts, potentially avoiding another incident like this.

No, but the investigation will eat up more of our money than his salary ever did.

So any other boozers or pillheads in the House should be ordered to clean up their acts, potentially avoiding another incident like this.

It would be argued that it's thier "private business" and we outta stay out of it.

he should treat his homosexuality problem, too! If that were cured, this incident would never have happened.

He isn't a homosexual, he's a pedophile.... you do understand the term "consenting adults", right, hon?

oh...and no one gets pedophilia from being a drunk, though he might be a drunk because he knows he's a disgusting pedophile.

He isn't a homosexual, he's a pedophile.... you do understand the term "consenting adults", right, hon?

oh...and no one gets pedophilia from being a drunk, though he might be a drunk because he knows he's a disgusting pedophile.

Gloating over the self-destuction of a Republican is making you dingy. No one ever said alcoholism causes pedophiia OR homosexuality.

You're saying a pedophile going after boys could be a straight man? :cuckoo:

It is possible.

No. It's IMpossible. (sigh).

HOMOsexual - one who enjoys sex with those of the same GENDER

That means if the guy enjoys sex with other males, he's HOMOSEXUAL.

Why do homosexuals defend SO HARD (no pun intended) against labelling guys who molest boys 'homosexuals' or 'gay'? It's Honest to goodness true.

No. It's IMpossible. (sigh).

HOMOsexual - one who enjoys sex with those of the same GENDER

That means if the guy enjoys sex with other males, he's HOMOSEXUAL.

Why do homosexuals defend SO HARD (no pun intended) against labelling guys who molest boys 'homosexuals' or 'gay'? It's Honest to goodness true.
Personally, I just consider a pedophile to be a pedophile, not gay or straight or anything like that. They're psychotic bastards who harm children emotionally and physically.

Well, we ALL know that it's the Democrats who are the only ones who can be rehabilitated......:slap:

(sigh)...Impenetrable ignorance, Jillian - that's your illness.

Right - most get it after being molested by an older person when they were young, or suffering from acute sexual frustrations, perhaps. Homosexuality/pedophilia/beastiality - all of those are emotional/mental weaknesses which can, and should be treated in an effort to stamp the disease out of our society.

Personally, I just consider a pedophile to be a pedophile, not gay or straight or anything like that. They're psychotic bastards who harm children emotionally and physically.

You are correct - but I believe it's MORE damaging to a kid to be harmed, sexually, by a homosexual. It's perhaps the lesser of evils.

Homosexual Pedophiles, imo, are among the worst society has to offer - if I were forced to create a heirarchy of sin/conduct/lifestyle preferences which are harmfull to society.

They're psychotic bastards who harm children emotionally and physically.

Word. Even so, a man who's trying to lure boys would be a homosexual pedophile, while a man who's trying to lure girls would be a heterosexual pedophile. Both ought to be hung by their nuts and allowed to be eaten to death by buzzards.

Forum List

Back