Alcohol

Once again: this is a separate ecological phenomenon. All of these urahagns form in the Atlantic and pass through Central America. This has been happening continuously since the 17th century.
CENTRAL America is not WESTERN America. If you mean western Caribbean or Central America--say that, otherwise your statement is FALSE.

According to my data, the left is always alcoholize the American nation. These data are fully confirmed by the alcohol policy and the dynamics of alcohol consumption in the United States and are not subject to doubt.

chart2.png

Since there is no one but the left in the US now, I assume that alcohol consumption and availability will increase and prices will decrease. This should lead to an increase in the volume of the alcohol industry and imports.

I want to know if this is confirmed by the stock dynamics of the period 2009 - 2022?

The problem is we who are not nuts are trying to understand folks like you. The problem is that by the time we consume enough alcohol that you make sense we have been in a coma for at least two hours.

The problem is we who are not nuts are trying to understand folks like you. The problem is that by the time we consume enough alcohol that you make sense we have been in a coma for at least two hours.
Sounds like a WIN/WIN to me

Every Russian guy I've ever known could drink like a fish! I thought Russkies were big, but they were all little guys. They could drink me and anyone else under the table no problem.

Every Russian guy I've ever known could drink like a fish! I thought Russkies were big, but they were all little guys. They could drink me and anyone else under the table no problem.
Did I say that Russians don't drink?

I pour with my left, but i drink with my right...

So what does that make me?

don't make the obvious joke... :)

But you're all going to say you won't kill in his name, because it's a TV show.

But you will kill for Santa Claus. A make believe character your parents made you believe in. Just like God...

Kill em all if they don't believe!

But you're all going to say you won't kill in his name, because it's a TV show.

But you will kill for Santa Claus. A make believe character your parents made you believe in. Just like God...

Kill em all if they don't believe!
Alcohol is very closely related to religion historically. European cults, such as the cult of Cybella, Dionysus, were accompanied by drunken orgies. Hence, in Christianity, wine on communion. In traditional America there were used coca

How the drug is taken is an integral part of the drug culture. The fact that you defend cocaine and heroin, but denigrate people smoking a little weed, speaks volumes.

Cocaine and heroin are massively addictive.

So are alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine.

You go dude. Fire up all of that shit you want. Heroin is an addictive, dangerous drug regardless of what you feel your limited experience tells you. I can only say that I can agree with you that maybe it should be legalized and let "survival of the fittest" be the judge. Those that are smart enough to realize how dangerous heroin is, will quit. Those that don't will ultimately kill themselves. The problem with this line of thought is that those who cannot control it will harm others.

Many people lived normal lives while addicted to opiates. As long as they could get the drug, they often had no real problems. A lifelong morphine and cocaine addict only revolutionized medicine. You know someone alive because of his actions.

Forum List

Back