Alcohol

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
General question. No particular reason. But I am just now wondering.

What exactly is ā€œwrongā€ with drinking alone?

Hereā€™s why I ask. Letā€™s say, hypothetically, that some old fart is up a bit late. Heā€™s maybe watching some series on Netflix. Good stuff. Heā€™s content. Then, since heā€™s home and presently alone he thinks, ā€œhey! Self. Youā€™d like a little drink right about now? Am I right?ā€

Old fart thinks about it and agrees that ā€œyep! A drink right now would be a good. It is a good complement to this show.ā€ And, old fart also thinks: ā€œitā€™s not like I have to drive home.ā€ The old fart, you see, is already home.

So, the old fart fills a rock glass with some ice cubes and adds ā€œsomeā€ nice Scotch. He sips it and he enjoys it as he watches the show. Heā€™s alone. Heā€™s not driving. He isnā€™t drunk and ainā€™t gonna get drunk.

Then, the old fart recalls that ā€œthey [whoever the fuck ā€œtheyā€ are] say itā€™s bad to drink alone.ā€. So then, he wonders: ā€œwhy?ā€

:dunno:

So old fart drinks because heĀ“s alone.

I think it is ok to drink alone. The fucks that you could drink with only destroy the experience of getting drunk and missing the show.
And no, I donĀ“t drink alcohol anymore. That stuff is simply nothing for me anymore. I just put on the joint and when you ask me if I liked the show, I ask "what show" as I was lost in thought - a big difference to alcohol that only makes you piss your pants and spray vomit.

Hey, I think if you love your own company, then enjoy it any way you want and stay content! You owe nothin' to nobody ( unless you do. ) :heehee:

So old fart drinks because heĀ“s alone.

I think it is ok to drink alone. The fucks that you could drink with only destroy the experience of getting drunk and missing the show.
And no, I donĀ“t drink alcohol anymore. That stuff is simply nothing for me anymore. I just put on the joint and when you ask me if I liked the show, I ask "what show" as I was lost in thought - a big difference to alcohol that only makes you piss your pants and spray vomit.
Not after only one or two drinks.

Forum List

Back