Alabama v. Clemson college football championship

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
The odds are that these two powerhouses will meet again in the playoffs.

Is there anyone who can beat them and change the current dynamic?

Both teams have made the playoffs for the last 4 years. They are both 2-2 against the other.

Probably lol
Alabama schedule is ridiculous. They play trash except for like 2 games.
Trevor will be there too. He is the shiznit

Probably lol

The schedule includes Texas A&M, MS State, LSU and auburn. All of those are capable teams, with 2 ranked in the top 10, and the other 2 ranked in the top 25.

Add to that, we will probably play Georgia in the SEC Championship game, Bama will have played 3 teams that are currently ranked in the top 10, and 2 of them are currently in the top 4.

Probably lol

The schedule includes Texas A&M, MS State, LSU and auburn. All of those are capable teams, with 2 ranked in the top 10, and the other 2 ranked in the top 25.

Add to that, we will probably play Georgia in the SEC Championship game, Bama will have played 2 teams ranked in the top 10, and 2 of them are currently in the top 4.
I forgot they played A&M. So 3 lol.
I didnt know MS was top 25. I have only seen them play like trash.
I have only been into college football for a year though.

Probably lol

Add to that, we will probably play Georgia in the SEC Championship game, Bama will have played 2 teams ranked in the top 10, and 2 of them are currently in the top 4.

They are ranked #23 in the Coaches Poll, so not high in the polls. But still ranked.

Probably lol

Clemson man handled Texas, Alabama won't have a problem, it will be bama and Clemson again...and I think Clemson will blow them out, our girl Quarterback is way to good.

Clemson walked all over Syracuse this weekend. It was like 8 sacks! Lol
The golden boy shined too

Probably lol

Clemson man handled Texas, Alabama won't have a problem, it will be bama and Clemson again...and I think Clemson will blow them out, our girl Quarterback is way to good.
Trevor Lawrence reminds me of Fabio for some reason

Trevor L..jpeg

fabio.jpg

Last edited:
How about we dispense with the regular season and have these two teams tour the country in a 13 game championship series?

Although it is not the same, the NFL has 32 teams and 12 of them make the playoffs. The NCAA division 1 has 130 teams I read. 4 make the playoffs. All of it based on recruiting and reputation. This is college. Not professional. We are treading on insanity for our love of sports. These guys are supposed to get an education and damn near all of them will not make it in the NFL. Cut the college schedule for perennially ranked teams by at least a game and move to an 8 team playoff. Limit the pomp and circumstance until the final game. The other alternative is the conference champion with expanded playoffs. So 4 teams from the SEC play each other as an example. That is closer to what it used to be.

Although it is not the same, the NFL has 32 teams and 12 of them make the playoffs. The NCAA division 1 has 130 teams I read. 4 make the playoffs. All of it based on recruiting and reputation. This is college. Not professional. We are treading on insanity for our love of sports. These guys are supposed to get an education and damn near all of them will not make it in the NFL. Cut the college schedule for perennially ranked teams by at least a game and move to an 8 team playoff. Limit the pomp and circumstance until the final game. The other alternative is the conference champion with expanded playoffs. So 4 teams from the SEC play each other as an example. That is closer to what it used to be.

Actually, it is the Power 5 schools that make the lists for the 4 spots in the playoffs. That cuts the list down to 65.

Actually, it is the Power 5 schools that make the lists for the 4 spots in the playoffs. That cuts the list down to 65.

Actually not. Practically, maybe. The CFP has made conference championships almost worthless. The only thing that matters is who gets invited to which Bowl and what the payout is. Great system, eh?

Last edited:
Clemson almost lost to unranked NC. Alabama should take over the #1 spot in the AP poll. That being said, Clemson may have needed this close game to shake them up.

Clemson almost lost to unranked NC. Alabama should take over the #1 spot in the AP poll. That being said, Clemson may have needed this close game to shake them up.

I was surprised to see NC State come that close to beating them. Especially when NC State couldn't handle App State.

Bama -1, LSU-2, Clemson -3, .......GA - 10. Interesting weekend of college football.

I hear that Dabo is getting the ROY Bus ready for the rest of the season.

Nick Saban is a very smart Man.

The rat poison is probably what caused GA to lose to SC.

Forum List

Back