Alabama student murdered by cop had hands open and palms faced forward

I have no sympathy for a dumb ass who gets high on LSD and then runs wild around his campus where he very easily could have injured or killed someone in his debilitated state. I don't necessarily agree he had to be killed, but that's what happens when you're an asshole.

So he was high on LSD running around naked, pounding violently on the police doors and acting aggressively to the cop? Things like this I would like to see the video. It also states in your video, even after being shot the man got back up and continued towards the officer, not once but twice.

Maybe idiots should not take powerful mind-altering drugs and threaten people who have guns? Where is the man’s culpability in all of this? Why do you consider him 'innocent"? Maybe with all the cases of bath-salts attacks the officer feared for his life?

I do however agree the officer probably should have remained inside waiting for help, perhaps there would have been a different outcome and an even different one if this man had not ingested powerful hallucinogenic’s?

Last edited:
At least then he would have tried to subdue him without shooting him to death.

The man got back up two times after getting shot with a gun ( he was only shot once). Why do you think that a taser would have stopped him in his drug induced rage?

I ask again, if the cops tased him and he died because his heart gave out, would they be murders to you?

No one cares but you.

You still look dumb posting all this murdering cop shit, only to have it pointed out that you dont even read the shit you link to. Had this guy been running around your front yard you would be licking that cops ass after he shot that guy dead.

CaféAuLait;6150449 said:

The man got back up two times after getting shot with a gun ( he was only shot once). Why do you think that a taser would have stopped him in his drug induced rage?

I ask again, if the cops tased him and he died because his heart gave out, would they be murders to you?

Rent a cop should have waiting for back up and then thrown him down and arrested him.

No one cares but you.

You still look dumb posting all this murdering cop shit, only to have it pointed out that you dont even read the shit you link to. Had this guy been running around your front yard you would be licking that cops ass after he shot that guy dead.

cops can go to hell...thugs on a power trip most likely picked on in school decided to become cops and have the power to pick on others...makes them feel macho and powerful...

CaféAuLait;6150449 said:

Rent a cop should have waiting for back up and then thrown him down and arrested him.

Rent-A-Cop dont have the authority to do that. Man you post stupid shit.

No one cares but you.

cops can go to hell...thugs on a power trip most likely picked on in school decided to become cops and have the power to pick on others...makes them feel macho and powerful...

Yup. And had that punk been in your front yard you would be licking the boots on that cop after you called them begging them to take care of the nut in your front yard. So yup, they can go to hell till you need them, then you and your type are law and order all the way.

Yup. And had that punk been in your front yard you would be licking the boots on that cop after you called them begging them to take care of the nut in your front yard. So yup, they can go to hell till you need them, then you and your type are law and order all the way.

I don't call cops. Here in Ga we have this neat thing called castle doctrine we get to defend our own property if someone is threatening us or trying to break in.

I don't call cops. Here in Ga we have this neat thing called castle doctrine we get to defend our own property if someone is threatening us or trying to break in.

Sooo, if you shot this 'innocent' man while he was pounding violently on your doors and windows in a drug induced rage, would you be a murderer--exactly what you call the cop?

Forum List

Back