Alabama recorded more deaths than births in 2020, marking a first in state history

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Donald's Death Cult is really working out well there in the Deep South. :rolleyes-41:

"Here in Alabama we continue to see deaths at the higher rate," Alabama State Health Officer Scott Harris said in a press briefing on Friday.​
"This past year, 2020, is going to be the first year that we know of in the history of our state where we actually had more deaths than births. Our state literally shrunk in 2020 based on the numbers that we have managed to put together and actually by quite a bit," said Harris.​
Harris said that Alabama recorded 64,714 deaths and 57,641 births in 2020, according to "preliminary numbers."​
"That's never happened before nor has it ever even been close before. In World War II or during the flu pandemic of 1918 or World War I, we've never had a time where deaths exceed births until this past year and it certainly possible that could happen this year as well if we continue in the same rate that we're seeing now," Harris added.​

Here are the latest county-by-county case results. The first figure is the total number of cases in that county since March 2020. The second figure is the increase reported in the last day. You can see the ADPH data here.

State - 761,865 (+3,972)

State deaths - 12,856 (+72)

You really ARE a ghoulish SOB, aren't you? I've known some real bastards in my 60 years but none that openly celebrated and mocked the suffering and death of others for political reasons. You appear to be either mentally ill or to have a soul-sickness.

Donald's Death Cult is really working out well there in the Deep South. :rolleyes-41:

"Here in Alabama we continue to see deaths at the higher rate," Alabama State Health Officer Scott Harris said in a press briefing on Friday.​
"This past year, 2020, is going to be the first year that we know of in the history of our state where we actually had more deaths than births. Our state literally shrunk in 2020 based on the numbers that we have managed to put together and actually by quite a bit," said Harris.​
Harris said that Alabama recorded 64,714 deaths and 57,641 births in 2020, according to "preliminary numbers."​
"That's never happened before nor has it ever even been close before. In World War II or during the flu pandemic of 1918 or World War I, we've never had a time where deaths exceed births until this past year and it certainly possible that could happen this year as well if we continue in the same rate that we're seeing now," Harris added.​

Most of those covid deaths are blacks. Be careful how you jump for joy...lol

Maybe you could call Black abortion rates in the 21st century a legacy of LBJ's death cult. Alabama with a high percentage of Black citizens has an equally high rate of abortions. Only ignorant bloodthirsty left wing idiots would ignore the 7,000 abortion deaths when spinning statistics about Covid and the death rates and birth rates in Alabama.

Here come the declining birthrate wackos crying how a declining birthrate is somehow bad. Fake news

Forum List

Back