Alabama National Champions...AGAIN!

I never like to talk about Bama beating an NFL team. I think there is a definite step up with any professional team.

But DAMN Bama was dominant!!! 10 SEC teams in the regular season, the SEC Championship, and blew out both teams in the playoffs!!

Today it is certainly great to be a Bama fan!!

Just an interesting thought here...back in the day, they used to play a college all-star game using the best collegiate players in a game against the defending NFL champions or another NFL team. I guess I'm showing my age, but the college boys won this game several times.

Just an interesting thought here...back in the day, they used to play a college all-star game using the best collegiate players in a game against the defending NFL champions or another NFL team. I guess I'm showing my age, but the college boys won this game several times.

I am that old too.

I am pretty sure Alabama would still score plenty of points against an NFL defense. Everyone knew Devonta Smith was a dangerous receiver, and tried to stop him. No one could!!

Smith's numbers last night are mind boggling! What a stud. Whoever drafts him has the next great receiver for sure.

Smith's numbers last night are mind boggling! What a stud. Whoever drafts him has the next great receiver for sure.

And every team, after about the halfway mark in the season, knew he was a stud. They double covered him. Put their best corner on him ect.

And he still torched them all.

Talk about domination! How good is this team? Click on the links below to cast your vote and the other link to see results.

Could they beat an NFL team?

Voting results

As a Trump voter, all I can say is Ohio State kicked Alabama’s ass and won by a large margin.

Alabama stole the game from Ohio State. The officials, the network and the media edited the TV feed to make it look like Alabama won. Where were the seven touchdowns that Ohio State scored that were not shown?
They also created touchdowns for Alabama. How stupid do they think we are?

STOP THE STEAL!

Talk about domination! How good is this team? Click on the links below to cast your vote and the other link to see results.

Voting results

As a Trump voter, all I can say is Ohio State kicked Alabama’s ass and won by a large margin.

Alabama stole the game from Ohio State. The officials, the network and the media edited the TV feed to make it look like Alabama won. Where were the seven touchdowns that Ohio State scored that were not shown?

STOP THE STEAL!
For your analogy to work, the game would have had to have been played in private, and all Ohio State fans, coaches, and players, along with the rest of the nation, would not be allowed to see the final score, or what plays Alabama ran to actually score points and when.

:dunno:

Voting results

STOP THE STEAL!
For your analogy to work, the game would have had to have been played in private, and all Ohio State fans, coaches, and players, along with the rest of the nation, would not be allowed to see the final score, or what plays Alabama ran to actually score points and when.

:dunno:
Bullshit

Alabama stole the national championship
The media and networks showed FAKE NEWS

OHIO STATE is the CHAMPION

I am that old too.

I am pretty sure Alabama would still score plenty of points against an NFL defense. Everyone knew Devonta Smith was a dangerous receiver, and tried to stop him. No one could!!
I put a pox on Devonta for beating up on my Buckeyes. I prayed the Bengals draft him

If they do, he will never win another game and probably be in a body caste in less than a couple of years like Burrows and Carson Palmer and maybe even learn to paint with his teeth.

Forum List

Back