Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore Thrashes Liberal Chris Cuomo In Epic Interview Over Gay Marriage

ah, that must why the lib/dem/progressive/commie pukes are on an all out witch hunt for him...one thread has him and the KKK.

stand up to them people and don't eat their shit anymore.

He is fighting a losing battle that he knows for a fact he will lose to parlay it into national office. A warrior for righteousness playacting the poor innocent victim of the feds, you people eat that calculated bullshit like yummy delicious candy. In the meantime Alabama will again look like the hateful assholes they always are when civil rights are at issue.

Did he use the time to announce his candidacy for governor? He is hoping this lunacy will launch him into the governor's chair. More than likely he'll be out of job soon anyway so I suppose he'll have the time to run his campaign.

Oh my god, Chris Cuomo just got his ass handed to him on a silver platter.
]

Stevie the racist anti-semite on the same side of an issue with Chief Justice Roy Moore.....who could see that coming?
Don't forget 81% of Alabama citizens are on Roy Moore's side too.
Unfortunately for you civil rights are not up for a popular vote, Alabama has always had to dragged kicking and screaming into the modern world.

Chris Cuomo is awesome and he won the debate because, as evidenced, Judge Moore has a recalcitrant attitude against same sex marriage.

The judge is not a drooling idiot. He's sharp. He obviously prepared for this stand some time ago. He probably saw other state anti same-sex marriage laws being overturned by federal judges and began building his case for obstructionism long before the ruling affecting his own state.

I don't buy for one second Moore's claim that he would have not followed Dredd Scott and would have been a big friend of the negro, though. :D

Bu

Chris Cuomo is awesome and he won the debate because, as evidenced, Judge Moore has a recalcitrant attitude against same sex marriage.

Chris Cuomo did not win.

Moore was horse whipped and peed on.

What a massive defeat for the Judge.

Bullshit you pro-gay anti-American.

Thankfully Roy Moore's ilk is dying off , there is no place for his mentality in the future of America.

Judge Moore and those like him are anti-American thugs, nothing more, and are dying out in America.

Chris Cuomo did not win.

Yes, he did. He was able to show that Judge Roy Moore believes our Bill of Rights came from God, and not from men. Judge Moore believes that the definition of marriage was derived from God; that belief is based on his faith, his emotional feelings. Judge Moore admitted he would dissent the SCOTUS's opinion on same sex marriage should it rule in their favor. He continued to ask Cuomo if he would have dissented by the SCOTUS's decision concerning Plessey vs. Ferguson as though Cuomo's answer would somehow vindicate his egregious bigotry.

To compare Plessey with this case is appropriate. Plessey should have been turned over, and anti marriage equality should be turned over.

God would not have approved of slavery or anti marriage equality in America.

Change the definition of marriage so the fags can get benefits. Sound like a Libtard cause? End of argument.

Treat people equally even if they are homosexuals? Sounds like something a conservative would object to.

Forum List

Back