Alab Grayson (D Florida) Breaks into and throws tantrum at GOP meeting

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
VIDEO: Alan Grayson Interrupts Republican District Meeting|Tea Party Patriots Live

It's funny to watch. You know you are getting to liberals when they so openly show their intolerance to free speech and the freedom of assembly.

This guy just can't STAND that these "lowly" conservatives have the affrontry to assemble in a meeting that might have conversation on how to defeat Grayson.

I mean just because Democrats do the same thing, have meetings and all that is beside the point. Democras are the "elite!"

It just burns Grayson's butt that he can't do anything to stop this meeting. So much so, he tried to stop it himself! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Px5hJmFLqA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Rep Grayson's meltdown at Perkins[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57SFCtqFFn0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Alan Grayson comes back for more[/ame]

“On Thursday April 8th I was attending a meeting of the Orange County Republican Executive Committee at a Perkins Family Restaurant in Windermere. About 30 Republicans were meeting when Democratic Congressman Alan Grayson barged into our meeting ranting about how we put spies into an Organizing for America meeting.

As I was sitting with Orange County Republican Chairman Lew Oliver, I stood up to Grayson and demand he apologize to Lew for the vial comments he made recently (Grayson said “Lew Oliver could not find a $20 bill if it was stuck in his A**”). Grayson yelled at me for interrupting him when I reminded Grayson he was interrupting our meeting.
The conflict was caught on video showing Alan Grayson, a U.S. Congressman, standing in the middle of a family restaurant screaming at his constituents. Politics aside, I do not think the man has the emotional stability or integrity to represent us in the U.S. Congress.

Grayson pledged to use his own personal funds to defeat me in my race for Orange County Mayor (supporting his Democratic friend Bill Segal). He then told me to get my “a** out of his face.”

I am in awe of the lack of respect he showed for the customers of this restaurant and his constituents.”

This is hilarious stuff.

The tea party put spies in his meetings. Really??? Spies?? Talk about paranoia! :lol:

Grayson knows he's out of a job come November and he knows why. He just can't stand this republic still works despite their best efforts and we can still vote this gas bag out of work.

Fun stuff to watch.

:lol::lol::lol:

While I consider Grayson's behavior to be both reprehensible and childish in this instance and others, I believe that each district should have the ability to freely elect whomever they wish.

That being said, I also believe the rest of us have the right to consider that the elected rep certainly does represent the people in each district. In other words, if any district elects a mental case like Grayson, they run the risk of being considered a district of nutcases.

While I consider Grayson's behavior to be both reprehensible and childish in this instance and others, I believe that each district should have the ability to freely elect whomever they wish.

That being said, I also believe the rest of us have the right to consider that the elected rep certainly does represent the people in each district. In other words, if any district elects a mental case like Grayson, they run the risk of being considered a district of nutcases.

How about people in that district have the right to assemble and work to get that loon out of office? Because that's all these Republicans are doing?

How about people in that district have the right to assemble and work to get that loon out of office? Because that's all these Republicans are doing?

That's exactly why I think his behavior is reprehensible and childish.

First time guy, no pension. He winds out on the street, you think he will get a job any time soon.

Grayson is an attorney with his own practice. He made his name representing whisle blowers in fraud cases involving defense contractors.
Nothing about that will change. People that hire attorneys in civil cases usually want the sleeziest and loudest to represent them. He will always have a "job" as long as he keeps his license.

Its pretty clear Grayson is a mental case, his behavior in Congress shows the very worst kind of politician, a vilifier and divider who blames everyone but himself for the things he votes for and supports.

He's the best new Congressmen elected this decade. This incident doesn't reflect well on him, but I could give a shit, I care about how political representatives vote and handle their elected duties and Grayson is a wonderful representative of the people in that respect.

For a more telling Grayson video related to how he handles his Congressional duties:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL04Wut2yko]YouTube - Grayson v Broun on the Constitution[/ame]

Grayson taking a page from the Republican playbook.

Really? Have any references to a Republican Congressman who has done anything similiar? Or are you just making things up?

Oh, and everyone dont be confident that this guy will be defeated. Yeah, he's insane, but you have to remember:

Al Gore was Vice President - Insane
Al Franken is a Senator - Completely nuts
Joe Biden was a multiple term Senator and now Vice President - Say stupid inappropriate things every time he opens his mouth.

You never know what you're going to get people.

Of course they have the right to assemble. Who exactly is attempting to stop them?

Just like Grayson has the right to make an ass of himself.

Grayson's a dick, yes. But this is certainly not a first amendment issue.

Of course they have the right to assemble. Who exactly is attempting to stop them?

soon he will be a dick in absentia! :eusa_whistle:

He's the best new Congressmen elected this decade. This incident doesn't reflect well on him, but I could give a shit, I care about how political representatives vote and handle their elected duties and Grayson is a wonderful representative of the people in that respect.

For a more telling Grayson video related to how he handles his Congressional duties:

YouTube - Grayson v Broun on the Constitution

Sorry Quentin, I know you like him and all, but I am sure glad he is not my rep.
That video just reinforces my opinion that Grayson is a rude arrogant son of a bitch.

I support the right of the citizens of Florida to elect whomever they wish. Really, whomever, it should be up to them. If the voters in Florida choose to be represented by this idiot, I accept that.
It simply does not reflect well on the voters of Florida though.

soon he will be a dick in absentia! :eusa_whistle:

I don't know how accurate this poll is, but it seems that the Republicans in his district support him more than any other contender. So you might be wrong on that one.

Poll: Grayson is the top GOP choice in the 8th district - Alan Grayson News

YouTube - Grayson v Broun on the Constitution

Sorry Quentin, I know you like him and all, but I am sure glad he is not my rep.
That video just reinforces my opinion that Grayson is a rude arrogant son of a bitch.

I support the right of the citizens of Florida to elect whomever they wish. Really, whomever, it should be up to them. If the voters in Florida choose to be represented by this idiot, I accept that.
It simply does not reflect well on the voters of Florida though.

well,, to be fair,, most of the voters in his district are old new yawkers,, same ones who couldn't manage to vote in the 2000 elections.. leave it to democwats to fuck up punching a ballot.

Forum List

Back