Al Sharpton Gets In Physical Confrontation With Fox News Reporter [VIDEO]

Looked like simple assault to me.

Not felonious assault but enough to get Al maybe 30-days community service if an honest court could be find to try him.
The FOX reporter is the one who committed the assault if an assault was committed. He was blocking the passage of the mayor with his body. Sharpton put out his arm and hand to prevent the reported from making physical contact with the mayor or himself. If contact was made it was the fault of the reporter for attempting to detain the mayor and Sharpton.

Well well, look who this woman Mayor is in Cahoots with. Anyone remember VOTING for Sharpton? He seems to be all over the PLACE where there has been riots and lootings...
So you see, you CAN'T ask the mayor any questions. she'll tell you what SHE WANTS and screw the rest of you. VIDEO at the site

SNIP:

Alex Griswold
Media Reporter

Fox News reporter Leland Vittert got into a heated — and eventually physical — confrontation with activist and MSNBC host Al Sharpton, when the latter tried to keep him from questioning Democratic Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake.

“We can’t ask questions?” Vittert challenged her. “You are a public official and we can’t ask questions?”

“You will have the opportunity,” Sharpton said.

“Then you’ll answer our questions?” he pressed.

“At the press conference, we will answer all questions,” Sharpton said. But as Vittert kept tailing them, a second man stepped between the reporter and the mayor and began pushing him away.

all of it here:
Al Sharpton Gets In Confrontation With Fox News Reporter The Daily Caller
I'm disappointed. I was hoping someone finally beat that idiots ass.

Well well, look who this woman Mayor is in Cahoots with. Anyone remember VOTING for Sharpton? He seems to be all over the PLACE where there has been riots and lootings...
So you see, you CAN'T ask the mayor any questions. she'll tell you what SHE WANTS and screw the rest of you. VIDEO at the site

SNIP:

Alex Griswold
Media Reporter

Fox News reporter Leland Vittert got into a heated — and eventually physical — confrontation with activist and MSNBC host Al Sharpton, when the latter tried to keep him from questioning Democratic Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake.

“We can’t ask questions?” Vittert challenged her. “You are a public official and we can’t ask questions?”

“At the press conference, we will answer all questions,” Sharpton said. But as Vittert kept tailing them, a second man stepped between the reporter and the mayor and began pushing him away.

all of it here:
did a penthouse magazine fall out of his blazer during all this?

Sorry, guys, but, viewing the video, this one looks like a non-event, and a non-starter...

I'm disgusted that that old piece-of-shit race-baiter Dull-ton was in the mix, but, other than that...

All I saw was a baiting eager-beaver reporter, shoving his face in the Mayor's, and strident cries for answers to his questions...

He's lucky he didn't get a police baton upside the head...

I'm no fan of this Mayor and I despise Dull-ton, but this particular incident isn't gonna fly, as a controversy...

It's not so much the Reporter why I posted it. It's that she has Sharpton there. He seems to show up at all these towns that is having riots.

Sorry, guys, but, viewing the video, this one looks like a non-event, and a non-starter...

I'm disgusted that that old piece-of-shit race-baiter Dull-ton was in the mix, but, other than that...

All I saw was a baiting eager-beaver reporter, shoving his face in the Mayor's, and strident cries for answers to his questions...

I'm no fan of this Mayor and I despise Dull-ton, but this particular incident isn't gonna fly, as a controversy...

It's not so much the Reporter why I posted it. It's that she has Sharpton there. He seems to show up at all these towns that is having riots.
Why is that a concern to you? Don't people have a right to invite and select people they want to consult or advise them when they are in a crisis or dealing with a situation? Who are you to tell an elected official who they can have as an advisor or consultant?
You're just back peddling the same way the reporter is. He is now saying it may have been the mayor's security guy who pushed him. And he is the being viewed as the aggressor who may have in fact committed an assault by blocking the mayor's and Sharpton's passage.

Last edited:
This hasn't been about "black lives" these are being USED to try and get the Feds CONTROL over our civilian police forces. People better wake up

SNIP;

THIS IS WHAT all these staged riots and lootings IS all about folks. They want to give the Feds and Obama have CONTROL of our civilian police forces

SNIP:

SHARPTON to Hold March on Washington – To Demand DOJ Takeover of US Police Departments
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, April 30, 2015, 10:58 PM

Sharpton calls for Justice Department Takeover of US Police
The Rev. Al Sharpton in Baltimore Thursday called for the Justice Department to step in and take over policing in the United States and hold bad officers accountable.

From the video–
Al Sharpton announced Thursday he will hold a march to Washington to push for Justice Department takeover of the US police.

lg.php
usermatchredir

“That’s why we’re going to do this march from here to Washington. We need the Justice Department to step in and take over policing in this country.”

It’s never been about Michael Brown, or Freddie Gray, or Trayvon…
It’s always been about more government control.

All of it here:
Read more: SHARPTON to Hold March on Washington To Demand DOJ Takeover of US Police Departments The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
Gateway Pundit can always be counted on to distort and misinform. Sharpton is calling for federal legislation to guide, regulate and standardize police policies and procedures, not the creation of a federal police force or take over of police agencies.

SNIP:

Alex Griswold
Media Reporter

all of it here:

Sharpton knows that would violate the constitution and never be passed by congress in the next decade with the GOP House gains. Lol. Boy is he starting to stir up shit or what. Let's see how many idiot march with him.

Well, race-baiting IS his meal ticket... him, and that other, even older, even more washed-up MLK-Inheritor-wannabe... like vultures to carrion.

...Why is that a concern to you? Don't people have a right to invite and select people they want to consult or advise them when they are in a crisis or dealing with a situation?...
This, people, is why the Nation's premier Race Baiters... Jackson and Sharpton... perpetuate their meal-tickets... 'cause such folk keep making excuses for those pieces of shit.

Sharpton knows that would violate the constitution and never be passed by congress in the next decade with the GOP House gains. Lol. Boy is he starting to stir up shit or what. Let's see how many idiot march with him.

Really because I am pretty sure that the current court would have no issue passing that as constitutional and the republicans never pass up an opportunity to increase government power.

Really because I am pretty sure that the current court would have no issue passing that as constitutional and the republicans never pass up an opportunity to increase government power.

Explain your "case" as to why that's NOT a never before seen unprecedented step of the fed taking over the states power. They Supreme court would never take up the case. My name is Judicial Review for a reason, moron.

Explain your "case" as to why that's NOT a never before seen unprecedented step of the fed taking over the states power. They Supreme court would never take up the case. My name is Judicial Review for a reason, moron.
I don’t really need to explain to the board idiot why this is the case. If someone with a brain would like to ask then I will get more into it.

Forum List

Back