“Al Qaeda: We will destroy New York within 35 days.

You are going 75mph.at night on a road with a washedout bridge,should i warn you are not??? Will the warning just scare you or save your life???

Al Qaeda plans to destroy New York in a nuclear blast on February 2

#####

I have no doubt AQ would love to do that.
When Iran gets nukes, will AQ then have the means to carry out that desire?

#####

Thats in 3 days stupid. How are they going to achieve nuclear capability and attack the US in 3 days?

TRY TO THINK!!!! AGAIN I AM SOUNDING A WARNING===HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.

You nut cases are bound to eventually get it right if you keep on predicting it. You whiffed on Y2K. Then struck out on 2012. Now its 2Feb? Ever heard of crying wolf? You must want everyone to fry. The message has lost its impact.

First, you must understand this: In the last days people who follow their own desires will appear. These disrespectful people will ridicule God’s promise 4 by saying, “What’s happened to his promise to return? Ever since our ancestors died, everything continues as it did from the beginning of the world.”

5 They are deliberately ignoring one fact: Because of God’s word, heaven and earth existed a long time ago. The earth appeared out of water and was kept alive by water. 6 Water also flooded and destroyed that world. 7 By God’s word, the present heaven and earth are designated to be burned. They are being kept until the day ungodly people will be judged and destroyed.

8 Dear friends, don’t ignore this fact: One day with the Lord is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like one day. 9 The Lord isn’t slow to do what he promised, as some people think. Rather, he is patient for your sake. He doesn’t want to destroy anyone but wants all people to have an opportunity to turn to him and change the way they think and act.

10 The day of the Lord will come like a thief. On that day heaven will pass away with a roaring sound. Everything that makes up the universe will burn and be destroyed. The earth and everything that people have done on it will be exposed.

11 All these things will be destroyed in this way. So think of the kind of holy and godly lives you must live 12 as you look forward to the day of God and eagerly wait for it to come. When that day comes, heaven will be on fire and will be destroyed. Everything that makes up the universe will burn and melt. 13 But we look forward to what God has promised—a new heaven and a new earth—a place where everything that has God’s approval lives.
2 PETER 3:3-13

TRY TO THINK!!!! AGAIN I AM SOUNDING A WARNING===HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.

Dude, first off, use paragraphs. Also, do you have any idea how fucking stupid your prayer is? You're just using the same cliched flowery words every other hack Christian uses. Your prayer was empty, meaningless and totally fucking generic. If there is a God, he is cursing you for not speaking from the heart. God and jesus want you to shut the fuck up and so do i.

Last edited:
The prayer i posted was an ""example" some poor l;ost souls have never talked to god!!!! And you???

try to think!!!! Again i am sounding a warning===how to be saved (born again) and join the family of god!== believe god's word==romans 10:9-13==if you confess with your mouth jesus as lord, and believe in your heart that god raised him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 for the scripture says, “whoever believes in him will not be disappointed.” 12 for there is no distinction between jew and greek; for the same lord is lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on him; 13 for “whoever will call on the name of the lord will be saved.”so be saved!!! Call on god, confess and repent!==dear lord god,
because i am not perfect, i am a sinner that needs forgiveness and i ask you to forgive me. I believe you are savior and lord who shed your blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; you live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite you, jesus christ of nazareth, god the messiah to come into my heart and life as savior and lord. Please, help me to glorify you in all i say and do. I want to trust and follow you as my lord and personal savior. I need your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful name of jesus christ of nazareth i pray. Amen.

dude, first off, use paragraphs. Also, do you have any idea how fucking stupid your prayer is? You're just using the same cliched flowery words every other hack christian uses. Your prayer was empty, meaningless and totally fucking generic. If there is a god, he is cursing you for not speaking from the heart. God and jesus want you to shut the fuck up and so do i.

yes!!! Satan and demons hate to see god's word posted,they cry,scream and curse!!!! And you????

Those aren't Gods words, they are just the regurgitated words you've heard repeated a million times by other ass clowns. You are unoriginal and apparently incapable of speaking from the heart. Don't sully Gods good name by pretending to be one of his followers. You're just a kook who watched the 700 club too many times.

THREATS POSTED THAT Al Qaeda plans to destroy New York in a nuclear blast on February 2 ===WE BETTER HOPE THAT THREAT IS JUST "HOT AIR" ==http://freedomfighters2127.blogspot.com/===========AL QAEDA THREATS AGAINST NEW YOUK!!1. A bomb or giant fire ball from the skies that will cover the metropolis with a radioactive cloud.
2.2. A storm of radioactive clouds that will topple skyscrapers one by one, along with the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge.
3.3. An explosion on board a charter aircraft that will cause a radioactive cloud to spread over the city.============== THESE LAST DAYS COULD SOON VERY SERIOUS!!! ARE YOU READY TO MEET JESUS IN THE CLOUDS (CAUGHT UP) OR WILL YOU BE LEFT BEHIND???? ALL YOUR CHOICE TODAY!!!

#####

Thats in 3 days stupid. How are they going to achieve nuclear capability and attack the US in 3 days?

Obviously not this year, but what about next year? or the year after?

They could steal a cargo plane/light plane from a small unguarded airport, load on board a nuke bomb, and drop it out over NYC...or just become suicide bombers.
Easy.
72 virgins await them in paradise. Their minds would be filled with this promise as the plane descends.
Plenty of eager recruits.

People laughed when others suggested AQ could hijack planes and fly them into tall buildings in America.
Never underestimate the cunning of AQ.

try to think!!!! Again i am sounding a warning===how to be saved (born again) and join the family of god!== believe god's word==romans 10:9-13==if you confess with your mouth jesus as lord, and believe in your heart that god raised him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 for the scripture says, “whoever believes in him will not be disappointed.” 12 for there is no distinction between jew and greek; for the same lord is lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on him; 13 for “whoever will call on the name of the lord will be saved.”so be saved!!! Call on god, confess and repent!==dear lord god,
because i am not perfect, i am a sinner that needs forgiveness and i ask you to forgive me. I believe you are savior and lord who shed your blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; you live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite you, jesus christ of nazareth, god the messiah to come into my heart and life as savior and lord. Please, help me to glorify you in all i say and do. I want to trust and follow you as my lord and personal savior. I need your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful name of jesus christ of nazareth i pray. Amen.

dude, first off, use paragraphs. Also, do you have any idea how fucking stupid your prayer is? You're just using the same cliched flowery words every other hack christian uses. Your prayer was empty, meaningless and totally fucking generic. If there is a god, he is cursing you for not speaking from the heart. God and jesus want you to shut the fuck up and so do i.

yes!!! Satan and demons hate to see god's word posted,they cry,scream and curse!!!! And you????

get a bible and read romans ch.10:verse 9 to 13 = god's holy inspired(god breathed) eternal word!

THREATS POSTED THAT Al Qaeda plans to destroy New York in a nuclear blast on February 2 ===WE BETTER HOPE THAT THREAT IS JUST "HOT AIR" ==http://freedomfighters2127.blogspot.com/===========AL QAEDA THREATS AGAINST NEW YOUK!!1. A bomb or giant fire ball from the skies that will cover the metropolis with a radioactive cloud.
2.2. A storm of radioactive clouds that will topple skyscrapers one by one, along with the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge.
3.3. An explosion on board a charter aircraft that will cause a radioactive cloud to spread over the city.============== THESE LAST DAYS COULD SOON VERY SERIOUS!!! ARE YOU READY TO MEET JESUS IN THE CLOUDS (CAUGHT UP) OR WILL YOU BE LEFT BEHIND???? ALL YOUR CHOICE TODAY!!!

Jesus will kick you in the face and tell you to go to hell. There isn't one person in heaven that would want your weird ass around. You're a fucking buzz kill. How could it be called heaven if we have to listen to your drivel the whole time?

NO WORRIES!!! GOD ALMIGHTY SAYS I AM HIS son!!! pPTLand you???

Oh, so now your claiming that God talks to you? You know that's bullshit. You are lying and you're using God to help you lie. How do you suppose he will feel about that? You're on thin ice already, don't push it, because he won't forget.

Yes!!! The holy bible is a living eternal book of god talking to mankind read it and you hear god speaking!!!

Yes!!! The holy bible is a living eternal book of god talking to mankind read it and you hear god speaking!!!

You are purposely misrepresenting the facts. You're a liar. How dare you come here and lecture people on religion. You are a poor representative of God and you are the furthest thing from a good Christian.

Forum List

Back