“Al Qaeda: We will destroy New York within 35 days.

Al Qaeda plans to destroy New York in a nuclear blast on February 2 ===WE BETTER HOPE THAT THREAT IS JUST "HOT AIR" ==http://freedomfighters2127.blogspot.com/===========AL QAEDA THREATS AGAINST NEW YOUK!!1. A bomb or giant fire ball from the skies that will cover the metropolis with a radioactive cloud.
2.2. A storm of radioactive clouds that will topple skyscrapers one by one, along with the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge.
3.3. An explosion on board a charter aircraft that will cause a radioactive cloud to spread over the city.============== THESE LAST DAYS COULD SOON VERY SERIOUS!!! ARE YOU READY TO MEET JESUS IN THE CLOUDS (CAUGHT UP) OR WILL YOU BE LEFT BEHIND???? ALL YOUR CHOICE TODAY!!!

you're kind of messed up, aren't you?

Jill!....good to see you.....you and Gump in the same week....

Please don't stop at New York, take the whole northeastern seaboard.

WTF is wrong with rw's that they're always wanting their fellow Americans to suffer death or worse?

Women, children, gays and whomever else they choose to hate - they don't just dislike or hate them. They want then dead or worse.

Well I wouldn't go quite that far. I don't actually hate them. However I do hate you though.

I am so glad I was raised in a church that taught love and helping your neighbor, instead of the ones like GISMYS attends that know only fear as a recruitment tool.

Why would you think a believer would fear meeting his lord and savior= jesus???

I didn't say anything about fearing meeting God. I was referring to your fear mongering to recruit. The whole "Are you ready for when God strikes?" mentality of trying to get people to profess belief by scaring them.

I have always believed that the people who do it from fear or do it so they can gain admittance into heaven, will be sorely disappointed. You follow your belief out of love. Otherwise it is a waste.

"THESE LAST DAYS COULD SOON VERY SERIOUS!!! ARE YOU READY TO MEET JESUS IN THE CLOUDS (CAUGHT UP) OR WILL YOU BE LEFT BEHIND???? ALL YOUR CHOICE TODAY!!!"

This is exactly what I was talking about.

So you think warning people is the same as trying to scare them. Think!

the right is cheering putin and now al qaeda?

gotta love it.

But the be fair..they were cheering al qaeda since the beginning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-cacdta_8i]falwell and robertson on the 700 club after 9/11 - youtube[/ame]

oh falwell says it,so all conservatives agree with the guy.....did you have lunch with dean sallow?....

jerry and pat are sounding a warning! You can believe or mock and scoff just as they did at old noah that is up till the rain started then the mocking changed to crying,screaming,cursing.

I warn people because i care not to scare. But then maybe you have good reason to be scared!!! Huh??

Forum List

Back