Al-qaeda vows to bomb world cup

how is this going to hurt the US or Israel? They are alittle off their game arent they?

soccers fan are more fanatical than al qaeda. dont really care if crazy people kill other crazy people

I, speaking as perhaps the ONLY American who LOVES watching soccer, would be very upset if this happened.

It's really a shame that Americans can't play soccer for shit, so all I have to watch is european league games and the World Cup.

Go Juve!

wow...so it's ok for the terrorists to bomb people you consider to be crazy? Including those crazy Tea Party members or extreme rightwing nuts?

wow...so it's ok for the terrorists to bomb people you consider to be crazy? Including those crazy Tea Party members or extreme rightwing nuts?

projecting? when did I ever bad talk the tea party or its members? Would be weird considering the guy I voted for pres last time started the modern tea party movement.

Who'd you vote for? LOL...

I guess you could call it projecting....I would probably call it fishing...I was looking for someone to bite on that. Not really directed at you.

Who'd you vote for? LOL...

I guess you could call it projecting....I would probably call it fishing...I was looking for someone to bite on that. Not really directed at you.

you have to be kidding considering you posted shortly after my post and you used the same terms :cuckoo:

Al-qaeda usually do not advertise specific bombings. I bet they cannot do this therefore just the threat they hope to disrupt the game some how...keep people home blah blah blah oh and to get attention...their way of pleading with some loonie toon to do it for them.

good thing they have spent tons of money providing extra security, mainly for African country violence, but can kill two birds with one stone. Many countries are hiring private security also> HOpe the US team has some just in case.

I, speaking as perhaps the ONLY American who LOVES watching soccer, would be very upset if this happened.

It's really a shame that Americans can't play soccer for shit, so all I have to watch is european league games and the World Cup.

Go Juve!

I need a rooting interest, can't get into MLS. But the only time I watch soccer is the World Cup, since I have my country to root for. Go US!

I don't think I would go to the game in a turban...

Al-Qaeda threaten to bomb the World Cup | The Sun |News

Which means they won't, of course, just like they didn't advertise that they planned to bomb the WTC, the Pentagon and the WH on 9/11/01.

Any enemy, including an Islamic extremist group like al-Qaeda, would do the most damage by biological warfare, not a bomb. That's what scares me the most. Al-Zawahiri, bin Laden's #1 lieutenant, is a chemist by trade.

how is this going to hurt the US or Israel? They are alittle off their game arent they?

They are dumb, since if they did such a thing, the rest of the world would likely jump on board to help crush them

I dont think they are dumb, necessarily. Their tactics are effective even though it does mean constant recruiting and getting alot of dumb people to do their dirty work.

No, I think they leak this, have everyone focusing there and hit a completely different location.

New Topics

Forum List

Back