Al Qaeda mocks US

Actually I think Zwarhiri is just giving ammo to those arguing for defeat. Not to mention a 'blow' to the SOTU address tonight.

Yes and even those goat herders in caves have CNN. Not a real clever idea here but one I'd use if I was in his position. Frankly the US hasn't openly admitted to the media his location or other high level members. So what does he have to loose? Either way he's a martyr for the cause.

Isn't it amazing how often this crap floats to the surface when Chimpy and Co are trying to rally people to their cause? Or am I just being cynical...? Nah!

Isn't it amazing how often this crap floats to the surface when Chimpy and Co are trying to rally people to their cause? Or am I just being cynical...? Nah!

So now you're saying the admin controls al Queda?

Looking at his pic I have two questions:
1. Did he use to be a Hindu woman? That would explain the stain on his forehead, after he cut off the red dot.
2. Why is he getting his beard trimmed during an interview?

It is possible. Watching the Dems say how hard they will be on terrorists, he may have laughed himself to death
Seriously though it was reported over a year ago that he was dying of kidney failure, and I predicted 3 or 4 years ago that his body would never be found. I'm sure he instructed his bum boys to incinerate his body and spread the ashes into the dirt, then make up some story about how he ascended into heaven to sit at the right hand of Allah, or some other BS to go along with the BS of the Koran.:cuckoo:

Seriously though it was reported over a year ago that he was dying of kidney failure, and I predicted 3 or 4 years ago that his body would never be found. I'm sure he instructed his bum boys to incinerate his body and spread the ashes into the dirt, then make up some story about how he ascended into heaven to sit at the right hand of Allah, or some other BS to go along with the BS of the Koran.:cuckoo:

I am to. I have a shirt that reads " Yesterday's flower children are today's blooming idiots"

OBL was jumping up and down with total happiness when the Dems won. He may have dropped dead from a heart attack

OBL was jumping up and down with total happiness when the Dems won. He may have dropped dead from a heart attack

I heard that he had a stroke during their celebration of the Damnocrat victory. They had 20 or so in a "circle blast" and bin Laden got jammed too hard up the butt by Zwarhiri when one of the blasters got too spirited, shot his AK up in the air and brought down a chunk of cave onto bin Laden's head.

Looking at his pic I have two questions:
1. Did he use to be a Hindu woman? That would explain the stain on his forehead, after he cut off the red dot.
2. Why is he getting his beard trimmed during an interview?

Well , Hindu women don't have beards...and they certainly dont wear turbans...And they dont carry AK-47 rifles with them..:razz:

This isn't Osama Bin Laden. He dosen't look exactly like him. Osama's beard is bit darker. In the last Osama video his beard was dark and suddenly how did it become so white ? Also Bin Laden would never trim his beard..It goes against his "Islam"! Even if his beard touched his balls!!

Well , Hindu women don't have beards...and they certainly dont wear turbans...And they dont carry AK-47 rifles with them..:razz:

This isn't Osama Bin Laden. He dosen't look exactly like him. Osama's beard is bit darker. In the last Osama video his beard was dark and suddenly how did it become so white ? Also Bin Laden would never trim his beard..It goes against his "Islam"! Even if his beard touched his balls!!

1. Maybe he was a Hindu woman and got an adadictome. That and hormone shots and woala!: beard. :razz: :razz:
2. The pic was of Zwarhiri. He's easy to remember because he has that rotting cum stain on his forehead. Also, bin Laden lost his balls when he was a small child and fell asleep outside his cave, and they got chewed off by a hungry dog. That's why he hates dogs so much. :idea: Or maybe his daddy caught him beating off and cut off his balls as punishment, hanging them on his ears, which is why his ears are so big.

Forum List

Back