Al Gore finds something else to be wrong/hypocritical about

While this global warming theory might seem odd to many of us, just consider that we had 1 billion people living on the earth 200 years ago. Now we have 7 billion people.

What if the current rate of population growth continued? Would we have 49 billion inhabiting the Earth in 2210? And 343 billion people in 2410?

While this global warming theory might seem odd to many of us, just consider that we had 1 billion people living on the earth 200 years ago. Now we have 7 billion people.

What if the current rate of population growth continued? Would we have 49 billion inhabiting the Earth in 2210? And 343 billion people in 2410?

The rate of population growth has already slowed down from the 1960's. Now demographers tell us that the worlds population will level off at around 9 billion and then, thanks to the benefits of wealth and development, will drop back down to around 6 billion by 2050 or so.

That's of course assuming no collectivist idiots get control and mandate that Africa remain a technological backwater, or manage to figure out a way to murder a few billion people....collectivist progressives do like to murder lots of people.

Ran across this and it's makes you wonder why a majority of black people keep voting for Democrat/progressives?...are these people damn scary or what...and he's the pied piper of Globull warming...
Links, graphs and video at site

SNIP:

Racist Al Gore Tells World Economic Forum: Africa’s Population Is a Problem That Must Be Addressed (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, January 28, 2014, 3:28 PM

Sounds racist.
Al Gore told the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland this week that Africa’s population is a problem that must be addressed.
The Right Scoop Reported:

“Africa’s projected to have more people than China or India by mid-century. More than China and India combined by the end of the century. And this is one of the causal factors that must be addressed.”

Africa is less densely populated than Europe where Gore was lecturing.

all of it here

Racist Al Gore Tells World Economic Forum: Africa?s Population Is a Problem That Must Be Addressed (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Can you imagine a Republican making public statements that amount to "the problems of this world stem from having too many damn black folks alive!"? How would that go over? Not well, I'd hope. But St. Al will make a $ bundle saying basically that; advocating against life. On the other hand, the man who thankfully beat Gore for the Presidency actually went out and applied the strength of our nation to saving the lives of millions of people in Africa. I guess he did wrong in St. Al's book.

Last edited:
I used to think Algore, if elected, would be the worst president America could ever have.

As you see, I was the eternal optimist......

Do you mean Al Gore who predicted EVERY catastrophe that would occur if we invaded Iraq almost a year before Bush's Hirohito attack?

Al Gore's speech on Iraq | World news

Or the Al Gore who would have listened to Richard Clarke and probably prevented the attacks on 9/11?

I used to think Algore, if elected, would be the worst president America could ever have.

Do you mean Al Gore who predicted EVERY catastrophe that would occur if we invaded Iraq almost a year before Bush's Hirohito attack?

Do you suppose you could quote some of these marvelously accurate predictions of Algore's rather than make us all wade through a 10,000 word speech?

[Or the Al Gore who would have listened to Richard Clarke and probably prevented the attacks on 9/11?

What would Algore have done to prevent 9/11?

We're all dying to know.

Do you suppose you could quote some of these marvelously accurate predictions of Algore's rather than make us all wade through a 10,000 word speech?

[Or the Al Gore who would have listened to Richard Clarke and probably prevented the attacks on 9/11?

We're all dying to know.

the BF. will have to dig out his way back in time crystal ball

We're all dying to know.

What's the problem? Have all the adults gone to bed and there is no one who can read and explain it to you??

Here is some more reading for your dogma infested incurious tiny little mind...

Clarke's Take On Terror - CBS News

We're all dying to know.

What's the problem? Have all the adults gone to bed and there is no one who can read and explain it to you??

You didn't answer either question, and now you're giving me another reading assignment. Obviously you can't answer simple questions.

Yes, over population is one of the reasons we have serious environmental problems now. If Gore had known then what he knows now, would he have had 4 children? Probably not. Can he say that now? Of course not. You cannot deny your children once you've had them; that would cruel and it would be something a very heartless parent says.

Anyone concerned about the environment has a right to speak out about over population.

We're all dying to know.

You didn't answer either question, and now you're giving me another reading assignment. Obviously you can't answer simple questions.

I am not your nanny, you lazy dogma infested incurious tiny little minded moron.

READ pea brain.

Yes, over population is one of the reasons we have serious environmental problems now. If Gore had known then what he knows now, would he have had 4 children? Probably not. Can he say that now? Of course not. You cannot deny your children once you've had them; that would cruel and it would be something a very heartless parent says.

Anyone concerned about the environment has a right to speak out about over population.

There is no "overpopulation." It is very old, very worn, very false hysteria.

I am not your nanny, you lazy dogma infested incurious tiny little minded moron.

READ pea brain.

= you were caught talking out your ass - AGAIN.

READ pea brain.

= you were caught talking out your ass - AGAIN.

No adults in your house either? Why are you right wing turds so adverse to reading and learning? You expect people to cater to your laziness, ignorance and lack of curiosity. That is why you sheep flock to Faux News, Limbaugh and pea brains like Glenn Beck. They are able to soothe your sense of victim-hood.

New Topics

Forum List

Back