Al Gore at Davos: Africans Must Have Their Human Fertility 'Managed'

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Not surprising. Progressive Democrats have long been the most steady proponents of eugenics. Look at Planned Parenthood. Look at Progressive Founding Father Mao.

NewsBusters.org blogs by Tim Graham @ Al Gore at Davos: Africans Must Have Their Human Fertility 'Managed' | NewsBusters

Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos last week, former vice president Al Gore asserted that it's crucial for global philanthropists to impose "fertility management" on Africa. No one called that racist.

Hmmmm. Gore can say this and nobody calls it racist? A bit of hypocrisy here?

Al Gore Sr. and LBJ help up Ike's Civil rights Bill in the Senate for 7 years

What needs to be managed in Africa are the fucking malaria carrying mosquitoes and DDT would do just that. African GDP is half of what it would be without malaria

What needs to be managed in Africa are the fucking malaria carrying mosquitoes and DDT would do just that. African GDP is half of what it would be without malaria

Not a good idea unless you intend to destroy Africa in the long run. Black people developed sickle cell to take care of malaria.

DDT - Toxipedia

News flash, sickle cell isn't stopping shit.

Not a good idea unless you intend to destroy Africa in the long run. Black people developed sickle cell to take care of malaria.

DDT - Toxipedia

I set the trap and like a dumbass you always fall in. Ive done this to you how many times now? :lol:

Mystery solved: How sickle hemoglobin protects against malaria -- ScienceDaily

Individuals carrying just one copy of the sickle mutation (inherited from either the father or mother) were known not to develop sickle cell anemia, leading rather normal lives. However, it was found that these same individuals, said to carry the sickle cell trait, were in fact highly protected against malaria, thus explaining the high prevalence of this mutation in geographical areas where malaria is endemic.

DDT - Toxipedia

I set the trap and like a dumbass you always fall in. Ive done this to you how many times now? :lol:

Individuals carrying just one copy of the sickle mutation (inherited from either the father or mother) were known not to develop sickle cell anemia, leading rather normal lives. However, it was found that these same individuals, said to carry the sickle cell trait, were in fact highly protected against malaria, thus explaining the high prevalence of this mutation in geographical areas where malaria is endemic.
If sickle cell has taken care of malaria, why are we spending money on malaria prevention? You fell for your own trap moron.

If sickle cell has taken care of malaria, why are we spending money on malaria prevention? You fell for your own trap moron.

We? I'm Black. White people have not naturally developed a means of combating malaria. You said sickle cell didn't stop anything. How stupid do you feel now moron?

DDT - Toxipedia

Malaria-2011.jpg

Algore has the cold heart of the typical Progressive Elitist.

We? I'm Black. White people have not naturally developed a means of combating malaria. You said sickle cell didn't stop anything. How stupid do you feel now moron?
White people eradicated malaria in Europe years ago and found quinine could mitigate its effects during the period of African colonization. Africans were the only ones effected by it in large numbers in recent history.

White people eradicated malaria in Europe years ago and found quinine could mitigate its effects during the period of African colonization. Africans were the only ones effected by it in large numbers in recent history.

They eradicated it by using a known cancer causing agent in DDT. it was banned in the US in 1972. Thanks but no thanks. I'll deal with the malaria with my natural defenses.

Last edited:
NewsBusters.org blogs by Tim Graham @ Al Gore at Davos: Africans Must Have Their Human Fertility 'Managed' | NewsBusters

Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos last week, former vice president Al Gore asserted that it's crucial for global philanthropists to impose "fertility management" on Africa. No one called that racist.

Hmmmm. Gore can say this and nobody calls it racist? A bit of hypocrisy here?

Having tracked back the cited links to a blog called "Thatsupwiththat" featuring a video that no longer exists, I have to ask; do you have a reliable source for that quote? :eusa_eh:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you mean:

"Depressing the rate of child mortality, educating girls, empowering women and making fertility management ubiquitously available"

Al Gore suggests 'fertility management' to fight global warming | The Daily Caller

This from a source with merely a right-wing bias :rolleyes:

Did you think no one would read your link?
“Africa is projected to have more people than China and India by mid-century; more than China and India combined by end of the century, and this is one of the causal factors that must be addressed,” the failed presidential candidate said

New Topics

Forum List

Back