Al Franken tells "joke" about raping Leslie Stahl

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is terrible stuff. Not as horrific as super-groper Joe Biden or super-rapist bill clinton but pretty bad.

Al Franken joked about raping Lesley Stahl in 1995 New York Magazine article

nov 16 2017 Democratic Sen. Al Franken was accused by a California sports radio broadcaster on Thursday of kissing and groping her without her consent in 2006 -- but the politician has a history of making crude remarks about sexually assaulting women.

Franken, then a comedian, was quoted in a 1995 New York Magazine article discussing a skit for “Saturday Night Live” that involved drugging and raping CBS reporter Lesley Stahl. Franken, at the time a writer for “SNL,” suggested one skit should play out with “60 Minutes” commentator Andy Rooney finding an empty pill bottle on his desk

“'I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then when Lesley is passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.' Or ‘That’s why you never see Lesley until February.' Or, ‘When she passes out. I put her in various positions and take pictures of her,’” Franken was quoted saying.

Frankin was (is?) an SNL writer so what did you expect? Have you seen SNL recently? It's nothing but unfunny left wing propaganda that pushes the envelop way too far.

Frankin was (is?) an SNL writer so what did you expect? Have you seen SNL recently? It's nothing but unfunny left wing propaganda that pushes the envelop way too far.

I stopped recording it.

When they would not do any Weinstein jokes, I was done....waaaaaaaaay too late.

DOzbzoGWAAAr5Rq.jpg

• Banned

I haven't seen SNL in decades. It always was too anti-white racist for me.

^Indeed, most likely election fraud similar to how Crazy Bernie first got elected in Vermont in a local election by like 5 votes.

Al "Fish Lips" Franken claims he was in comedy, but even back in the 80's he was never funny.

Forum List

Back