Al-Arian Deported To Palestine

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Tinmore can catch up with this guy on his next vacation in the Middle East. I wouldn't be surprised if Tinmore himself sent money to this guy's charity at one time.

Update: Sami Al-Arian was deported from the United States late Wednesday. According to a statement from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, he flew to Turkey "via a commercial flight from Washington Dulles International Airport in Fairfax, Virginia."

1008.jpg
Sami Al-Arian, a member of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)'s governing board during the 1990s, will be deported from the United States Wednesday, a Tampa radio station reports.

WUSF, a public radio affiliate at the university where Al-Arian worked as a tenured computer science professor, cites Al-Arian associates who say he is headed to Turkey.

Al-Arian agreed to leave the country as a condition of his 2006 plea agreement for conspiring to provide goods or services to the PIJ, which President Clinton first named as a terrorist organization in a 1995 executive order.

The deportation ends a 20-year saga for Al-Arian, who was first exposed as a PIJ supporter in the Polk Award winning documentary "Jihad in America" produced by IPT founder and Executive Director Steven Emerson.

Report Al-Arian to be Deported Wednesday The Investigative Project on Terrorism

Hit the road, Jack

and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.

Tinmore can catch up with this guy on his next vacation in the Middle East. I wouldn't be surprised if Tinmore himself sent money to this guy's charity at one time.

Update: Sami Al-Arian was deported from the United States late Wednesday. According to a statement from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, he flew to Turkey "via a commercial flight from Washington Dulles International Airport in Fairfax, Virginia."

1008.jpg
Sami Al-Arian, a member of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)'s governing board during the 1990s, will be deported from the United States Wednesday, a Tampa radio station reports.

WUSF, a public radio affiliate at the university where Al-Arian worked as a tenured computer science professor, cites Al-Arian associates who say he is headed to Turkey.

Al-Arian agreed to leave the country as a condition of his 2006 plea agreement for conspiring to provide goods or services to the PIJ, which President Clinton first named as a terrorist organization in a 1995 executive order.

The deportation ends a 20-year saga for Al-Arian, who was first exposed as a PIJ supporter in the Polk Award winning documentary "Jihad in America" produced by IPT founder and Executive Director Steven Emerson.

Do you mean this guy?

aryan-bush.jpg

1008.jpg

Do you mean this guy?

aryan-bush.jpg
Tis' himself!

1008.jpg

Do you mean this guy?

aryan-bush.jpg
Tis' himself!
And his buddy G.W. Bush.

Dulles is not in Fairfax btw
Picky, picky, picky. It's in Fairfax County and Loudoun County. Straddles the county lines.
Whoooooaaa I just looked it up. That's crazy I live in Fairfax County and the airport is so far away I didn't think it could possibly be there. I'll be damned!

And here I thought I was smarter than the article writers :(

Picky, picky, picky. It's in Fairfax County and Loudoun County. Straddles the county lines.
Whoooooaaa I just looked it up. That's crazy I live in Fairfax County and the airport is so far away I didn't think it could possibly be there. I'll be damned!

To be fair the airport mainly is in Loudoun County and part of one runway is in Fairfax Co. So you win a seegar.

A 2003 Justice Department investigation led by Ashcroft allegedly implicated Al-Arian and 8 other men in supporting Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), a group which had been designated a terrorist organization under the Clinton administration for carrying out bombings and other attacks in the Israeli-occupied Palestinian Territories.

When Al-Arian’s case did finally reach trial after years of harsh imprisonment, prosecutors failed to convict Al-Arian on even one charge brought against him. Jurors voted to acquit him on the most serious counts he faced and deadlocked on the remainder of the indictments.

The outcome was hugely embarrassing for the U.S. Government. Despite having amassed over 20,000 hours of phone conversations and hundreds of fax messages from over a decade of surveilling Al-Arian, the DOJ – even with all the advantages they enjoyed in terrorism cases in 2003 (and continue to enjoy today) – was unable to convince a jury Al-Arian was the arch-terrorist they had very publicly proclaimed him to be.

Indeed, instead of producing evidence that Al-Arian was involved in actual “terrorism,” the government attempted to use as evidence copies of books and magazines Al-Arian had owned in a failed effort to convince the jury to convict him of apparent thought crimes.

This effort failed and a jury ruled to acquit Al-Arian on 8 out of 17 charges while failing to come to a verdict on the remainder.

Sami Al-Arian Professor Who Defeated Controversial Terrorism Charges is Deported from U.S Information Clearing House - ICH

1008.jpg

Do you mean this guy?

aryan-bush.jpg
Tis' himself!
And his buddy G.W. Bush.
How 'bout that, Tinmore! CAIR has tentacles everywhere.

1008.jpg

Do you mean this guy?

aryan-bush.jpg
Tis' himself!
And his buddy G.W. Bush.
Even Asscroft (Who lost an election to a dead man.) couldn't get a conviction.

sack.jpg

Last edited:

To be fair the airport mainly is in Loudoun County and part of one runway is in Fairfax Co. So you win a seegar.
If you're ever there Five Guys is open for breakfast and has breakfast items. It's fucking awesome :thup:

1008.jpg

Do you mean this guy?

aryan-bush.jpg
Tis' himself!
And his buddy G.W. Bush.
Even Asscroft (Who lost an election to a dead man.) couldn't get a conviction.

sack.jpg
I'm surprised you weren't able to arrange for him to live in Gaza, Tinmore.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/jo...FrontpageMag+(FrontPage+Magazine+»+FrontPage)

If you're ever there Five Guys is open for breakfast and has breakfast items. It's fucking awesome :thup:
I'll keep that in mind.

PIJ for years grew in the shadow of bigger organizations and didn't took part in the Hamas coup over Fatah in Gaza, they are a dangerous organization with horrific legacy of suicide attacks, its time to make them all history.

Forum List

Back