akron ohio pickinjg up after damager blacks caused

Will you at least continue to support Conservatism in your fight to bring back an apartheid system back to the US? I mean, after all, the Conservative ideology is the ideology most aligned to your way of thinking....
I agree with the Republican Party on race and crime. I distrust the Republican Party on economic issues. Republican politicians only care about rich people. Whenever they have the power to do so they cut taxes for the rich.

I want higher taxes for rich people and corporations, more environmental regulations, especially more control of fossil fuels, less immigration, and more punishment for criminals. I want an end to affirmative action, an end to welfare checks for single mothers with illegitimate children, and absolutely no racial reparations.

Last edited:
I agree with the Republican Party on race and crime. I distrust the Republican Party on economic issues. Republican politicians only care about rich people. Whenever they have the power to do so they cut taxes for the rich.

I want higher taxes for rich people and corporations, more environmental regulations, especially more control of fossil fuels, less immigration, and more punishment for criminals. I want an end to affirmative action, an end to welfare checks for single mothers with illegitimate children, and absolutely no racial reparations.

Where do you think the rich recoup the money when you raise their taxes and burden them with idiotic expensive environmental regulations? Think they just reach deeper into their pockets?

Akron has had nothing but dem mayors since 1983.

Can't they hire non-wacist cops? Every cop there, was hired and trained under dem mayors.

At one time Akron wasn't a bad place to live, especially their suburbs. Today it's worse than Cleveland.

Where do you think the rich recoup the money when you raise their taxes and burden them with idiotic expensive environmental regulations? Think they just reach deeper into their pockets?
Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump each exploited nostalgia for the 1950's. During the 1950's the top tax rate never got below 84.36,% and was usually 91.00% of 92.00%.

We got along just fine. From 1950 to 1959 the national debt as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) declined from 86% to 55%. During Trump's last year in office this had grown to 129% because of Republican tax cuts for the rich.

Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump each exploited nostalgia for the 1950's. During the 1950's the top tax rate never got below 84.36,% and was usually 91.00% of 92.00%.

We got along just fine. From 1950 to 1959 the national debt as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) declined from 86% to 55%. During Trump's last year in office this had grown to 129% because of Republican tax cuts for the rich.

You need to look at what the "effective tax" rate was.

Back then travel was dangerous. We didn't have satellites in the universe telling us what's what. There were also few places a company could move to. Today a CEO can be sitting on his office toilet in Brazil and track his up to the second investments in the US on his cell phone. Company meetings were difficult back then. They'd have to fly all the management in instead of today where they just Skype or Zoom a meeting. Wages overseas were closer to ours than today. What you are talking about is apples and oranges.

The Communists constantly talk about increasing taxes to ridiculous levels, but never do. Why do you suppose that is?

If the federal tax rate were 0 %, the federal government would collect 0 dollars. If the federal tax rate were 100% the federal government would still collect 0 dollars because who would be stupid enough to take the huge risk of creating wealth?

Nearly half our country pays no actual income tax at all. We pay payroll taxes, local taxes, sales taxes, but no federal income taxes which are used to fund all our social programs, federal agencies and bureaucracies. The top 20% of wage earners in this country pay over 85% of all collected federal income taxes. If that's not their fair share, what is?

So maybe the solution to overspending and tax collection would be a national consumption tax. That way everybody pays.

Thomas Sowell.jpeg

I meant that the top tax rate rarely got below 84.36%.

So, Democrats treat blacks like savage beasts and implements harsh criminal justice measures that unfairly targets blacks??

Cool!!

So why do you talk about that like its a bad thing when i see you Trumpers demand that all the time -- are you just upset Democrats thought about it first?
Well yes they do.

Well yes they do.
Cool.....can you show me how advocating for voting rights protections instead of trying to find ways to suppress it is treating blacks like animals?? Isn't the 14th amendment for everyone??

How does not stripping away healthcare coverage from millions of people treat black people like animals??
Does not wanting to cut Social Security treat black people like animals too?

Can you tell me how advocating for labor rights and collective bargaining is treating black people like animals??

How about advocating for judicial and criminal justice reform -- how is that treating black people like animals??

Do Republicans refuse to run on their policies because the majority of Americans find them to suck -- so you folks resort to bullshit conspiracies, lying, fearmongering and others assortments of dumb shit??

Forum List

Back