Airlines in crisis: mass shortage in pilots/staff

Because my lone voice in the woods is not heard like a tree falling when no one is present.
Is that why you have 170,000 posts of bullshit? You just trying to get some attention?

Okay we can end the argument as you’ve now resorted to incoherent Biden tactics…

You hate America. You’ve been denying it for years. You finally admitted it.

Thanks for your honesty

He rivals Langley shill right,err wrongwinger as USMBs biggest resident troll, they are number one and number two for the most posts at usmb,I have been here 3 years longer than him yet he has three times as many posts as me. I don’t think he is a paid shill for Langley as rightwinger is,just a sad lonely old man who comes on here seeking attention cause he has no friends in his real life.
I think they’re all the same person. Maybe even a mod controls them.

She/he spells Missouri as Mizzouri on purpose, because she is fake

Is that why you have 170,000 posts of bullshit? You just trying to get some attention?

Okay we can end the argument as you’ve now resorted to incoherent Biden tactics…

You hate America. You’ve been denying it for years. You finally admitted it.

Thanks for your honesty
:thankusmile:
He rivals Langley shill rightwinger,err I mean wrongwinger,as USMBs biggest resident troll,he is number one and wrongwinger is number two as the most posts of any poster at this site.I have been here three years longer than him yet he has three times as many posts as me.I don’t think he is a paid shill fir Langley as wrongwinger is,just a lonely old man who has no friends in his real life so he comes on here seeking attention which is why a great majority of threads here made why half the time he is the first to reply having no friends outside the computer in his real life. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are one in the same.yeah this site is a mouthpiece fir the govt they allow these shills to roam the boards.

Last edited:

-Many pilots are getting laid off/quitting because of vax mandates.

-Airlines are having trouble hiring new pilots because of vax mandates.

Good luck flying everyone without experiencing mass delays!
October crash is coming. So many people walking off their jobs due to vax mandate. If truckers go on strike like in Australia then it will trigger it. Not to mention bonds expiring and debt ceiling.

That's their population now, but it is very top-heavy in terms of age, and the rapidly dwindling population of working age men can't find women to marry. Tick, tick, tick.........
Thats why they’ll come here, kill all the men and rape all the women. Classic Mongolian style

My brother-in-law flew for United. He just retired after the company sat the pilots down to give them their "woke" agenda.
You can sense there will be many "equity" pilots hired. Those jets might need upgrades to computer systems to fly themselves.

-Many pilots are getting laid off/quitting because of vax mandates.

-Airlines are having trouble hiring new pilots because of vax mandates.

Good luck flying everyone without experiencing mass delays!
Ya, with boomers retiring many many jobs will be this way. Add in it costs around 12k to obtain just a PPL this is not surprising. Good news is many high paying jobs are going to be available soon with the mass retirement s happening over the next decade.

How is an airline having less flights eating to the destruction of America? That's a stretch in every facet.

I work at a hotel where we have a contract with southwest and I know a few pilots that have stayovers often with us. Usually I go hang out with them and drink beer in their room and we talk.

3 of them were talking about this a few days ago. 2 of them were going to quit if the mandate goes through and fly for small transport companies that are contracted by larger companies and the other wanted to go become a instructor. None of them were going to do it. And I don't blame them.

Forum List

Back