Air Fryers are awesome.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Yes I know it's old news. But for the last few monts I have had quit the time surplus and I had been filling that vacuum with sweets and salty snacks. I got the air fryer and gotta say I can't keep it up. The last thing I made were egg roll type things. Did a few with some type of store brand colslaw mix out of the bag and one big red bean, and a few with the same stuff except instead of a bean I used avacado. This photo should say all one needs to know.

IMG_20200701_095247~2.jpg

I've got one but haven't used it much. I think I made egg rolls one time and hot dogs another.

When I was visiting a buddy of mine in Memphis a few weeks back, he made wings in his air fryer.

Sweet mother of God.

I want to get a hold of some recipes specific to air fryers. The one I have is pretty nice, and I hate that it sits idle all the time...

Yes I know it's old news. But for the last few monts I have had quit the time surplus and I had been filling that vacuum with sweets and salty snacks. I got the air fryer and gotta say I can't keep it up. The last thing I made were egg roll type things. Did a few with some type of store brand colslaw mix out of the bag and one big red bean, and a few with the same stuff except instead of a bean I used avacado. This photo should say all one needs to know.

View attachment 360072
You’re younger than I imagined.

Air fryers and NuWave ovens are great for all the Costco frozen foods, like their egg rolls, breaded chicken strips, mini pizzas.

View attachment 360072
Try exercising instead of stuffing your face

View attachment 360072
You’re younger than I imagined.

Maybe not. I'm not 35, but I'm not 86.

View attachment 360072
Try exercising instead of stuffing your face

Oh there is excersise for sure. Outside chores. Sometimes actually work.

Air fryers and NuWave ovens are great for all the Costco frozen foods, like their egg rolls, breaded chicken strips, mini pizzas.

And the burritos, and all the little texmex/Mexican treats you get I. The freezer section. I'm trying to find tasty stuff I can make where we control what's in them.

IDK. I have never been impressed with my instapot so I doubt I would like an airfryer either.

Forum List

Back