Air Force Vet Calls Out Biden to His Face!

It's disgusting to watch Biden use his dead son as a political prop.. or as some buffer like in the above vid.

What a disgraceful old man. I hope he dies soon, but regardless, he is irrelevant to the coming election.

Depositphotos_52696643_original.jpg

It's disgusting that Trump made fun of what soldiers went through in Vietnam by comparing it to him not getting an STD while at home draft dodging and being promiscuous. View attachment 391434
He couldn't get an STD. He had boner spurrz too !

That is awesome. Look a Bidens face. the fucker is senile

Who in the heck cares (republicans voted for the Iraq war because you want to know why, Bush Lied, that was before tramp called them suckers and losers.

LMAO The Dems voted for that same war and Bush had intel from around the world that said the same as his intelligence experts.

You really are a clueless idiot.

all of the republicans voted for the war , save one, and half the democrats voted for the war.

bush lied.

Well since every intelligence agency in the world agreed with the intelligence from America I'd say no one lied.

Dems voted for that war just as the Reps did.

All you need to do is remain the clueless idiot you are.

That is awesome. Look a Bidens face. the fucker is senile

Who in the heck cares (republicans voted for the Iraq war because you want to know why, Bush Lied, that was before tramp called them suckers and losers.

Still bitterly clinging to that lie. Have you ever considered thinking for yourself, or are you just not capable?

Bush lied that is what started the Iraq war. That was long before tramp called the military suckers and losers,

He listened to Bill Clinton's intel.

I see Youtube has been about its fascist Nazi work, removing videos. That was a popular video

Forum List

Back