Air Canada to stop announcing ‘ladies and gentlemen’ in recognition of gender fluidity

stupid.jpg

Canadian Airlines year 2023....

"Fellow sexually diverse humans, and the canine in Seat 44 that identifies as a dog... Please fasten your seat belts... someone help the dog in seat 44 will you?"

Air Canada to stop announcing ‘ladies and gentlemen’ in recognition of gender fluidity

I'm not sure what to think of this. How about "ladies, gentlemen and others." Seems inviting to all.
Definitely very important

So it, why do you say that?
Because this is the story of a lifetime

only to someone under the age of three.

I'm not sure what to think of this. How about "ladies, gentlemen and others." Seems inviting to all.
Definitely very important

So it, why do you say that?

only to someone under the age of three.
Maybe to you, you Godless liberal

Of course no attention is paid toward 99.7% that Are ladies or gentlemen while groveling for political correctness accolades.
A better announcement is ladies...gentlemen...pretenders.

I'm still fond of Mr, Mrs, Miss when talking to/about people.

Of course no attention is paid toward 99.7% that Are ladies or gentlemen while groveling for political correctness accolades.
A better announcement is ladies...gentlemen...pretenders.

This is the way it is today. Businesses will cave to the 2% crazy population, with no regard to offending the rest of us.

Boy do times change, just recently in the past decade or so the indy 500 started to say ladies and gentlemen start your engines.

What do they say now?????

Boy do times change, just recently in the past decade or so the indy 500 started to say ladies and gentlemen start your engines.

What do they say now?????

You fucking polluters, why not raise the oceans 4" and start your damn engines!

Catering to others insecurities to cure or mollify their insecurities does not work. Growing up does cure.

Forum List

Back