Ain't this a bitch.....Shummer agrees to share Senate with GOP????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheels coming off alrdy.....I feel laugh coming off.......cant wait til Joe finishes crashing the economy on the rocks green fraud......

The economy already crashed.
Thanks Joe

Too bad he wasn't in power when it crashed. Removes a convenient scapegoat for you.
Says who....llmaaooooblame your pansy Govs then......now go shiver in place

No gov is big enough to cause the crash. Frankly neither is anyone president since it's a worldwide problem. Now go find your safe place to whine.
Oh, but it is....the GOP and Trumps failure to address this pandemic head on, caused not only our economy to crash, but the deaths of 448 million people to die...dude, please educate yourself before spewing nonsense.

Wheels coming off alrdy.....I feel laugh coming off.......cant wait til Joe finishes crashing the economy on the rocks green fraud......

Thanks Joe

Too bad he wasn't in power when it crashed. Removes a convenient scapegoat for you.

No gov is big enough to cause the crash. Frankly neither is anyone president since it's a worldwide problem. Now go find your safe place to whine.
Joe put thousands out of work in a week,,,,,I'm sure that'll help......collectively lib Govs burned their states down...........
go suck a d*** and it rhymes with stick!!!
Truth is a bitch isnt it

I have no idea where the OP gets the fucking crazed notion that the Democrats cave to the GOP. Some kind of limited intelligence or some solid chemical recreational drugs.
Really? And you can say that with a straight fuckin fake ass face?
I can always speak the truth with a straight face. You're just to fucking stupid to see reality.
Must I list all the shit Democrats have watered down when they partner with GOP slime balls or are you wise enough to educate yourself and google the findings for yourself. And miss me on this reality shit...especially after 4 fuckin years of Trump and his lack of reality along with his brain dead fuckin voters.

Thanks Joe

Joe put thousands out of work in a week,,,,,I'm sure that'll help......collectively lib Govs burned their states down...........
Truth is a bitch isnt it
Oh, you bet its a bitch....something you moron's fail to see

Thanks Joe

Joe put 1 thousand out of work and Trump murdered 448 thousand in less than a year...which is worse?

You need to revisit history mf's, its democrats that fix economies, Clinton, Obama, Roosevelt and its you GOP white motherfuckers that fuck em up...google it bitch!!
Who is in charge now........well we dont know ///it aint Joe
Some people like you are just too fuckin stupid for words....find a d***, I know your hungry!!

Thanks Joe

Truth is a bitch isnt it
Oh, you bet its a bitch....something you moron's fail to see
yeah thats it,,,,,,says person totally disconnected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back