Ain't if Awful

Pete is insane. He really believes everything he posts is true, and goes on and on about bet wetting.

Months ago I called Pete out for being obsessive and compulsive, and he reacted much like trump did when he responded to President Obama mocking him in a large crowd of the press and DC elites.

The laughter which echoed around room was more than this narcissist could stand. Now, I'm not suggesting Pete is a narcissist, but he has much in common with dumb donald.

Pete is insane. He really believes everything he posts is true, and goes on and on about bet wetting.

Months ago I called Pete out for being obsessive and compulsive, and he reacted much like trump did when he responded to President Obama mocking him in a large crowd of the press and DC elites.

The laughter which echoed around room was more than this narcissist could stand. Now, I'm not suggesting Pete is a narcissist, but he has much in common with dumb donald.
Well, if anyone would know about narcissism...

It's not you. You are only tuned in when you've been told by Hannity, et al and dumb donald.

It's not you. You are only tuned in when you've been told by Hannity, et al and dumb donald.
I don't watch teevee news or opinion shows.

Meanwhile, nobody's kissing your ass, and you're enraged about it.

You should be used to that by now.

Forum List

Back