Ain't He Sweet?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Barry let's NBC into our WH kitchen claiming he's the first president since Washington to brew beer there.....except George Washington never lived at the White House....Barry just makes up history as he goes like claiming Hirohito surrendered to MacArthur. :badgrin:

The "beer" in question is Barry's special Honey ale which he drinks with his pinky in the air....my GOD is there anything remotely male about this freak?

dGLTIE4.gif

So anyway here's this animated "reporter" all excited about being around her favorite negro.

wmrwHoi.gif

Maybe I'm feeling nostalgic but I miss the days when the president spent his time dealing with our safety and prosperity and a press corps who held his feet to the fire.

Barry let's NBC into our WH kitchen claiming he's the first president since Washington to brew beer there.....except George Washington never lived at the White House....Barry just makes up history as he goes like claiming Hirohito surrendered to MacArthur. :badgrin:

The "beer" in question is Barry's special Honey ale which he drinks with his pinky in the air....my GOD is there anything remotely male about this freak?

dGLTIE4.gif

So anyway here's this animated "reporter" all excited about being around her favorite negro.

wmrwHoi.gif

Maybe I'm feeling nostalgic but I miss the days when the president spent his time dealing with our safety and prosperity and a press corps who held his feet to the fire.

my GOD is there anything remotely male about this freak?

Besides his wife?

dGLTIE4.gif

wmrwHoi.gif

So only a real man holds a glass with a fist?

dGLTIE4.gif

wmrwHoi.gif

Besides his wife?

He doesn't even let his daughter dump out his ash trey. He's no man.

dGLTIE4.gif

wmrwHoi.gif

Besides his wife?

He doesn't even let his daughter dump out his ash trey. He's no man.
This is a trey
trey-trey-songz-20305833-1600-1200.jpg

This is an ash tray

th

He is probably upset at the white womans giddiness around the POTUS and the fact the POTUS is actually kicking up dust in the white house.

Don't you wish you could get in on some of that jungle fever, Asslips....try rubbing shoe polish on your face, pull your pants down to show your ass crack (PEW) and ebonic like snoop dog. :badgrin:

dGLTIE4.gif

wmrwHoi.gif

I didnt notice the pinky. Funny you spotted that. You are kind of sensitive. Did you think he was making fun of the size of your penis or something?

He is probably upset at the white womans giddiness around the POTUS and the fact the POTUS is actually kicking up dust in the white house.

Don't you wish you could get in on some of that jungle fever, Asslips....try rubbing shoe polish on your face, pull your pants down to show your ass crack (PEW) and ebonic like snoop dog. :badgrin:
Not really. I'm married. I wore out plenty of white women in my 20's.

Forum List

Back