Ain't He Sweet?

Damn Asslips....looks like Daws is all lubed up and ready for action...now if you only had a pecker....bummer eh? :eusa_doh:
I do have a pecker. You are my pet pecker.
isn't that peckerwood ...

A peckerwood is a rural white southerner, usually poor, undereducated or otherwise ignorant and bigoted, the term gained popularity in the deep south during the early twentieth century and was meant to be derogatory. It is a reversal of the name of the red bellied woodpecker which had a patch of red on the back of it’s head and neck, therefore a peckerwood is a redneck, terms that describe similar groups of people are trailer trash or white trash but neither of those have the same effect or ring to them as peckerwood does.

Barry once drank TWO whole beers....claimed Hildabeast later stole his virginity.

drunk_obama_hillary.jpg
I think you are upset because your virginity was taken by a white guy in W. Virgina named Cletus.

Damn Asslips....looks like Daws is all lubed up and ready for action...now if you only had a pecker....bummer eh? :eusa_doh:

A peckerwood is a rural white southerner, usually poor, undereducated or otherwise ignorant and bigoted, the term gained popularity in the deep south during the early twentieth century and was meant to be derogatory. It is a reversal of the name of the red bellied woodpecker which had a patch of red on the back of it’s head and neck, therefore a peckerwood is a redneck, terms that describe similar groups of people are trailer trash or white trash but neither of those have the same effect or ring to them as peckerwood does.
Always thought they were the same thing. Whats a pecker...besides Bullshit?

pecker is one of many euphemisms for a small penis...

Ahhh...so it really is the same thing?

Ahhh...so it really is the same thing?
to the best of my knowledge ,it is...

Barry once drank TWO whole beers....claimed Hildabeast later stole his virginity.

drunk_obama_hillary.jpg
I think you are upset because your virginity was taken by a white guy in W. Vifgina named Cletus.
naw! it was his cousin who was also is aunt and niece...
Look out, you gonna make the bad ass report you for that...
too late I I've already reported this thread and ask it to be sent to the flame zone, that way bullshit can still spew his racist shit...

Forum List

Back