Ain't He Sweet?

He is probably upset at the white womans giddiness around the POTUS and the fact the POTUS is actually kicking up dust in the white house.

Don't you wish you could get in on some of that jungle fever, Asslips....try rubbing shoe polish on your face, pull your pants down to show your ass crack (PEW) and ebonic like snoop dog. :badgrin:
you sound like an expert at pulling down your pants...

He is probably upset at the white womans giddiness around the POTUS and the fact the POTUS is actually kicking up dust in the white house.

Don't you wish you could get in on some of that jungle fever, Asslips....try rubbing shoe polish on your face, pull your pants down to show your ass crack (PEW) and ebonic like snoop dog. :badgrin:
Not really. I'm married. I wore out plenty of white women in my 20's.
:woohoo:

you sound like an expert at pulling down your pants...
Getting molested by his buddies no doubt. Bet he rides in the middle in the car seat too.

I'm not the type to grab women and yes they chased me. All Black guys have to do is smile at a white woman and they come running.

And then along comes the divorce lawyer and the black boy is stone broke....ever see a white woman with a POOR negro? :eusa_naughty:

I'm not the type to grab women and yes they chased me. All Black guys have to do is smile at a white woman and they come running.

And then along comes the divorce lawyer and your dumb ass is stone broke....ever see a white woman with a POOR negro, boy? :eusa_naughty:
I didnt marry a white woman but yes I was pretty broke when I dated them or had booty calls with them. Of course white women love Black men of any economic status.

I didnt marry a white woman but yes I was pretty broke when I dated them or had booty calls with them. Of course white women love Black men of any economic status.

:laugh: You're the dumbest peckerwood in the history of USMB.
really? just how many posters are on that list?
you said that to me just last week..at your age Alzheimer's is just around the corner..

Barry once drank TWO whole beers....claimed Hildabeast later stole his virginity.

drunk_obama_hillary.jpg

Forum List

Back