What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ain't He Sweet?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Reaction score
Barry let's NBC into our WH kitchen claiming he's the first president since Washington to brew beer there.....except George Washington never lived at the White House....Barry just makes up history as he goes like claiming Hirohito surrendered to MacArthur. :badgrin:

The "beer" in question is Barry's special Honey ale which he drinks with his pinky in the air....my GOD is there anything remotely male about this freak?

dGLTIE4.gif

So anyway here's this animated "reporter" all excited about being around her favorite negro.

wmrwHoi.gif

Maybe I'm feeling nostalgic but I miss the days when the president spent his time dealing with our safety and prosperity and a press corps who held his feet to the fire.

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Barry let's NBC into our WH kitchen claiming he's the first president since Washington to brew beer there.....except George Washington never lived at the White House....Barry just makes up history as he goes like claiming Hirohito surrendered to MacArthur. :badgrin:

The "beer" in question is Barry's special Honey ale which he drinks with his pinky in the air....my GOD is there anything remotely male about this freak?

dGLTIE4.gif

So anyway here's this animated "reporter" all excited about being around her favorite negro.

wmrwHoi.gif

Maybe I'm feeling nostalgic but I miss the days when the president spent his time dealing with our safety and prosperity and a press corps who held his feet to the fire.

my GOD is there anything remotely male about this freak?

Besides his wife?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

dGLTIE4.gif

wmrwHoi.gif

So only a real man holds a glass with a fist?

daws101

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Judicial review

Gold Member
Reaction score

dGLTIE4.gif

wmrwHoi.gif

Besides his wife?

He doesn't even let his daughter dump out his ash trey. He's no man.

daws101

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

dGLTIE4.gif

wmrwHoi.gif

Besides his wife?

He doesn't even let his daughter dump out his ash trey. He's no man.
This is a trey
trey-trey-songz-20305833-1600-1200.jpg

This is an ash tray

th

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nostalgic or ignorant...who knows :dunno:
He is probably upset at the white womans giddiness around the POTUS and the fact the POTUS is actually kicking up dust in the white house.

daws101

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
BullKurtz

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Reaction score
He is probably upset at the white womans giddiness around the POTUS and the fact the POTUS is actually kicking up dust in the white house.

Don't you wish you could get in on some of that jungle fever, Asslips....try rubbing shoe polish on your face, pull your pants down to show your ass crack (PEW) and ebonic like snoop dog. :badgrin:

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

dGLTIE4.gif

wmrwHoi.gif

I didnt notice the pinky. Funny you spotted that. You are kind of sensitive. Did you think he was making fun of the size of your penis or something?

OP
BullKurtz

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Reaction score
Daws and Asslips....all kissy-faced and grabby-assed like a couple of newlyweds...you fellas gonna adopt? :badgrin:

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Don't you wish you could get in on some of that jungle fever, Asslips....try rubbing shoe polish on your face, pull your pants down to show your ass crack (PEW) and ebonic like snoop dog. :badgrin:
Not really. I'm married. I wore out plenty of white women in my 20's.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List