ain't gonna happen, not a chance ..

Well if Trump doesn't get it, A LOT more people are going to wake up in the Western world. Even baby boomers will click on this. I can't believe it took them this long.

Well if Trump doesn't get it, A LOT more people are going to wake up in the Western world. Even baby boomers will click on this. I can't believe it took them this long.

click on what, SPECULATION the emails contain something that will crush Clinton?

Trump can't grow up, poor genetics won't allow him to get over the hump ...

Donald Trump Questions Veracity of Ballot Counting in Colorado

“I have real problems with ballots being sent,” Mr. Trump said, pantomiming a ballot collector sifting envelops and tossing some over his shoulder while counting others.
If you think Clinton has an 8 point lead in Colorado, which will go for Trump btw, then you are beyond remedy, dude.

“I have real problems with ballots being sent,” Mr. Trump said, pantomiming a ballot collector sifting envelops and tossing some over his shoulder while counting others.
If you think Clinton has an 8 point lead in Colorado, which will go for Trump btw, then you are beyond remedy, dude.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Colorado: Trump vs. Clinton

if she wasnt up Trump wouldn't be whining like a little bitch

I just don't believe these MSM polls. I see no excitement for clinton like there is for Trump. Even Michael Moore commented on it. However, the vote machines as well as other ways of cheating may win the day for her.

Aaahhh the sweet smell of liberal desperation!

Say any stupid thing to distract from Hillary's crimes.
upload_2016-10-30_12-46-28.png

like I said, just pretend Clinton wasn't winning the swing states when early voting began, and you'll be stupid enough to riot when Donnie loses.

click on what, SPECULATION the emails contain something that will crush Clinton?
yawn

yawn indeed ... running a campaign on nothing but conjecture for over a year is not only boring, but really pathetic ...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yawn

yawn indeed ... running a campaign on nothing but conjecture for over a year is not only boring, but really pathetic ...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
GO TRUMP!

Vote Vote Vote!

like I said, just pretend Clinton wasn't winning the swing states when early voting began, and you'll be stupid enough to riot when Donnie loses.

I love the smell of Liberal Desperation in the morning. Smells like....victory!

Keep trying to distract from the criminal Hillary.

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

Anything he said. Yes every Trumpster ignores the women who accused him of doing what he said he does. Either that or

they simply don't care they are voting for a person to be President who thinks grouping women in the groin is not a big deal, and something to be bragged about.

Forum List

Back