Aiming At TARGET #2 : Harry Reid

In January, a Mason-Dixon poll showed 33 percent of respondents had a favorable view of Reid while 52 percent had an unfavorable opinion -- some of the worst numbers he has faced in years.

"I don't think many voters in Nevada dislike me. I think we have an economic situation in Nevada that is very difficult," Reid told CNN in a recent interview in Las Vegas

This is a common trait among famous people. They can't believe they are disliked by anyone. It's business dude, get real.

We should hit target #1 like the evil giggling lady that comes out of San Francisco. I know it would be a long shot but the challenge and reward for doing it would be great enough to make it worth doing. There has got to be some people in that area of the world that can take her down.

In January, a Mason-Dixon poll showed 33 percent of respondents had a favorable view of Reid while 52 percent had an unfavorable opinion -- some of the worst numbers he has faced in years.

"I don't think many voters in Nevada dislike me. I think we have an economic situation in Nevada that is very difficult," Reid told CNN in a recent interview in Las Vegas

This is a common trait among famous people. They can't believe they are disliked by anyone. It's business dude, get real.

Maybe he could get Obama to come and campaign for him.

Oh wait.... Obama already pissed off lots of registered voters there.

You mean Obama should go to Las Vegas and PARTY?

Maybe Michelle could go shopping there as well.

Typical Alinsky tactic.

Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

nancy-pelosi-on-botox.jpg

Forum List

Back