'Aid Worker': Doctors Without Borders nurse attacks Israeli troops at Gaza border, is shot dead

"Aid Workers" are NOT supposed to attack people! That's NOT what doctors without borders should be doing!!!!! in Israel or wherever they are!

What scum!

Assuming it's true. Personally, I doubt it happened like that. Israel is known to play their arbitrary victim status cards on a regular basis while they plow down other people's homes at gunpoint.

Ah well. I don't really care for Israel worship threads. I find them to be a repugnant reminder of the state of indoctrination of the American electorate.

You all may proceed together.

No one believed Saddam..........Everyone including Dems said so.......other countries were saying so........

After the fact doesn't matter...........in regards to WMD.........It's easy to say that after it's ongoing and over........He did have them........we didn't know one way or another that he still had them..........and reports all over the place were saying he did...........

The problem is what I've already stated..........I said before that War started ......we are going to go in there and get stuck......If we have to fight them........blow the shit out of them and leave...........I was right........during the War I saw some changes at times and went.........well maybe I was wrong....but in the end............nope.

The problem I had with it is that power was effectively transferred to a sitting President to take us to war any time he wanted instead of Congress doing it as the Constitution dictates. On top of that, it got UNResolutions involved.

That's not how our Republic is supposed to function.
You are damned if you do and damned if you don't..........Giving too much power is 2 edged sword.........cuts both ways..........If we had an ethical gov't and ran ethical agencies instead of using them as weapons then we wouldn't be having this discussion..........

Our problem is giving the power to a bunch of unethical assholes........who are bought and paid for and will destroy anything that attempts to stop their power hunger..............

Laws........don't matter to lawless officials........Our problem is that they need to be thrown out of office and thrown out of Federal Agencies......

No system works with unethical people at the helm.

Yeah. And Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Right?

Right.

The CIA final report states no WMD found in Iraq.

In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destruction has “gone as far as feasible” and has found nothing, closing an investigation into the purported programs of Saddam Hussein that were used to justify the 2003 invasion.

Yeah, Bush the father bombed the shit out of that a-hole, eh?

In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destruction has “gone as far as feasible” and has found nothing,

Well, with his delays and obstruction, we couldn't tell if he was hiding a real program or hiding the fact that he no longer had a real program. After 9-11 and the anthrax letters, we couldn't risk it.

What the “ campaign worker” fails to mention is that during Clinton’s term there were delays by Hussein that he got away with. Our Military went looking for WMD under the eye of his Govt. :blahblah:

Here's what 'they hate us for our freedoms' got us. Here's what the war on terror got us. Here's what I'm the government and I'm here to protect you got us.

travel_112410~0.jpg

Gosh. And the people love them for it. Crazy.

If that doesn't make a feller want to whistle Dixie, I don't know what the heck does.

Last edited:
No one believed Saddam..........Everyone including Dems said so.......other countries were saying so........

After the fact doesn't matter...........in regards to WMD.........It's easy to say that after it's ongoing and over........He did have them........we didn't know one way or another that he still had them..........and reports all over the place were saying he did...........

The problem is what I've already stated..........I said before that War started ......we are going to go in there and get stuck......If we have to fight them........blow the shit out of them and leave...........I was right........during the War I saw some changes at times and went.........well maybe I was wrong....but in the end............nope.

The problem I had with it is that power was effectively transferred to a sitting President to take us to war any time he wanted instead of Congress doing it as the Constitution dictates. On top of that, it got UNResolutions involved.

You are damned if you do and damned if you don't..........Giving too much power is 2 edged sword.........cuts both ways..........If we had an ethical gov't and ran ethical agencies instead of using them as weapons then we wouldn't be having this discussion..........

Our problem is giving the power to a bunch of unethical assholes........who are bought and paid for and will destroy anything that attempts to stop their power hunger..............

Laws........don't matter to lawless officials........Our problem is that they need to be thrown out of office and thrown out of Federal Agencies......

Ah well. I don't really care for Israel worship threads. I find them to be a repugnant reminder of the state of indoctrination of the American electorate.

Good. Nobody cares what a “ campaign worker” thinks.

Yeah. I agree. You have good posts, man. I appreciate your postings here. Good stuff.

Yeah. And Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Right?

Right.

In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destruction has “gone as far as feasible” and has found nothing, closing an investigation into the purported programs of Saddam Hussein that were used to justify the 2003 invasion.

Yeah, Bush the father bombed the shit out of that a-hole, eh?

In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destruction has “gone as far as feasible” and has found nothing,

Well, with his delays and obstruction, we couldn't tell if he was hiding a real program or hiding the fact that he no longer had a real program. After 9-11 and the anthrax letters, we couldn't risk it.

The problem wit hafter 9-11and the anthrax letters, Americans are now living in a police state, losing their Bill of Rights on a daily basis.

The terrorists have won. Including those terrorist cells in Washington DC.

Yeah, if only we left Saddam alone we wouldn't be losing any rights...…...durr.

"Ah well. I don't really care for Israel worship threads. I find them to be a repugnant reminder of the state of indoctrination of the American electorate."

......who else do you expect to come here [faithfully] .........martians ?

I don’t mind coming here at all.

........and saying…[ a.f.a.i.c] “Good job Israel for restraining yourselves [and defending yourselves] against islamic terrorists that are right under your nose....”

yeah, let's support THE other side..........like pf tinkmore - "oh, hamass....they're not THAT oppressive"

what a nut !

...We need to support them –
they’re surrounded by “Islamists” - not vise-versa.

...and to be honest, thank God we don’t have to send u.s. military men “over there” to help fight these particular group of terrorists - can we HELP in another way, i know you got it covered shizzel.......….

…you know how terrorists like to [indiscriminately] blow up ancient artifacts, women & children ? we have to support Israel because…..the beasts will take it over and it’ll just become another Islamic loony bin……like syria and yemen and afghanistan - of course, ETC, ETC....

"...a repugnant reminder.."

oh yeah....forget that, how's your chinese !

[we MUST live in 2-different United States worlds]

"You all may proceed together."

Forum List

Back