ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

O.K. thanks..... Bear with me a moment....I am engaged in some multi-tasking; I will be right back.

Alright....I am back.

Now first of all I saw the video of Gregory McMichael's statement to the police which they took down at the scene shortly after the incident.

I noted at that time Gregory appeared to be in at least a mild form of shock....he admitted he was confused...aka and I quote...."it all happened so fast...it seems like a blur"

I do not know if you have ever been involved in a traumatic incident but it is very common in most scenarios for a person who has just experienced 'trauma' to go into some level of shock.

Their memory is often affected and that appears to be the case with Greg because his statement contradicts what is seen in the video.

Now let me go to your description of what you saw in the video.
You say they parked their truck in ahbery's path.

Let us try and be a little more accurate: They parked or stopped their truck in the right lane of a public street which ahmaud was jogging down....it was not his path it was a public street that he happened to be jogging on and everyone and anyone had a right to be on that street.

Then you say 'he' meaning Travis gets out of the Truck as ahhmaud approaches.....however the video does not show Travis getting out of the truck so in truth we do not know when he got out of the truck or how long he had been out....not really that important but it is best to be as accurate as possible.

We should also note that at the moment ahhmaud is first seen on the video jogging towards the MacMichaels and their truck it is approx. 100 yards down the road from ahhmaud ....a considerable distance to say the least.

Travis is standing in the street to the front and left side of the truck which is parked as mentioned in the right lane of the street. He is holding his shotgun.

Greg is standing in the bed of the truck talking on the phone to the cops with his back turned to the approaching ahhmaud

Ahhmaud who appears to have been jogging in the left lane but as he approaches the truck he runs around to the right side of the truck and when he gets to the front of the truck he very quickly darts across the front of the truck to the left side and attacks Travis.

This is clearly visible but it happens very fast....to see it you must look through the rear window of the truck as he dashes across the front of the truck to get to Travis standing on the left side of the truck....and when the struggle ensues they are standing in the middle of the road.

It might help you to see it more clearly if you put the video on slow motion....as they surely will in the courtroom.

Then we hear a shot and they go out of frame of the video and then another shot and then they come back into view --another shot --and they break apart.....Ahhmaud starts to jog away but collapses and dies.
So look, you have to do some mental gymnastics and pretend like nothing they said to police carried any weight and you do that possibly because you know that if the statement is accurate, they are screwed.

I think it’s going to be difficult for them to claim that at the time of the statement, they were so confused that they completely and incorrectly told the police how they wound up there and that in this small neighborhood with only a few streets, that it was an accident or coincidence they wound up parked on the road in front of Arbery.

When in reality, the McMichael’s circled around the block when Arbery changed course and passed Arbery on the road shouting at him before pulling in front of him and getting out of the car, which is 100% consistent with the video we see. There is no contradiction between the statement and the video.

Now, what happens in front of the truck isn’t 100% clear. Travis seems to turn towards Arbery as he rounds the front of the truck. But at this point, it’s irrelevant. At that point, McMichael is already committing a crime of attempted kidnapping and therefore Arbery’s actions are justified as self defense.

So look, you have to do some mental gymnastics and pretend like nothing they said to police carried any weight and you do that possibly because you know that if the statement is accurate, they are screwed.

I think it’s going to be difficult for them to claim that at the time of the statement, they were so confused that they completely and incorrectly told the police how they wound up there and that in this small neighborhood with only a few streets, that it was an accident or coincidence they wound up parked on the road in front of Arbery.

When in reality, the McMichael’s circled around the block when Arbery changed course and passed Arbery on the road shouting at him before pulling in front of him and getting out of the car, which is 100% consistent with the video we see. There is no contradiction between the statement and the video.

Now, what happens in front of the truck isn’t 100% clear. Travis seems to turn towards Arbery as he rounds the front of the truck. But at this point, it’s irrelevant. At that point, McMichael is already committing a crime of attempted kidnapping and therefore Arbery’s actions are justified as self defense.
You can see by the shadow of the gun, it's already pointed at Arbery as the two men head towards each other...

7202a526-7914-4666-b9c7-44f29a68d8de-jpeg.440577

Ah Dumb Dudley this isn't 1921, see you aren't allowed to chase down a black man and murder him anymore. That was the Old South, the Good Ole Days. Those days are long gone and racist like you are going to have to accept that.

They didn't murder him, dumbass, he tried to assault and steal a gun from a guy. Of course you think your stupid bullshit will sell but all you vermin do now is merely threaten the jury members and the local hacks, like the violent criminal cultists you are.

False. Pulling a gun on Arbery was aggravated assault.

Assaulting a man and trying to steal his gun is aggravated assault and robbery, but you need to kill some white people to make yourself feel good, is all, same as SupaBadBreath does. Nobody was detaining the thug, all they were doing was following him.

Assaulting a man and trying to steal his gun is aggravated assault and robbery, but you need to kill some white people to make yourself feel good, is all, same as SupaBadBreath does. Nobody was detaining the thug, all they were doing was following him.
Sequence of events is critical here. And the sequence of events places Travis committing Aggravated Assault before Arbery went for the gun.

Sequence of events is critical here. And the sequence of events places Travis committing Aggravated Assault before Arbery went for the gun.

lol no it doesn't'. You're just pulling crap out of your ass, as always.

If someone armed with a gun chases you and yelling at you to stop, you’re damn sure entitled to feel threatened.

Yes, criminals would indeed feel threatened when they know they're going to be caught, and trying to get hold of the weapon and use it on those guys probably looked like a great idea to the thug at the time. Good point.

Yes, criminals would indeed feel threatened when they know they're going to be caught, and trying to get hold of the weapon and use it on those guys probably looked like a great idea to the thug at the time. Good point.
What was the crime?

lol no it doesn't'. You're just pulling crap out of your ass, as always.
LOL

I didn't realize you're retarded. Thanks for letting me know.
thumbsup.gif

Dumbfuck, yes, it matters who committed a crime first. That would be Travis who committed Aggravated Assault when he pulled a gun on a guy jogging down a street.

Caught by whom? Certainly not the McMichaels. They had no legal right to catch him.

They didn't murder him, dumbass, he tried to assault and steal a gun from a guy.
Sorry Dumb Dudley, nobody is buying that bullshit unless they can get 12 racist on the jury like you.
Of course you think your stupid bullshit will sell but all you vermin do now is merely threaten the jury members and the local hacks, like the violent criminal cultists you are.
Tell me DD why did Travis jump put of his truck with a loaded shotgun?

LOL

I didn't realize you're retarded. Thanks for letting me know.
thumbsup.gif

Dumbfuck, yes, it matters who committed a crime first. That would be Travis who committed Aggravated Assault when he pulled a gun on a guy jogging down a street.

Yeah, cuz you can see through the truck. If he was going to try and grab the thug, he would have been on the other end of the truck, dumbass. You're just too stupid to say anything outside of the fake narratives of your fellow racists is all.

Sorry Dumb Dudley, nobody is buying that bullshit unless they can get 12 racist on the jury like you.

Tell me DD why did Travis jump put of his truck with a loaded shotgun?

Everybody knows it, including you; you just babble your dumbass shit because you think it's going to get you that much closer to a lot of free bling from Biden.

As for 'why', why not? You think white people are obligated to assume you black thugs are never armed, given all the shootings you gimps conduct on each other every day???

Yeah, cuz you can see through the truck. If he was going to try and grab the thug, he would have been on the other end of the truck, dumbass. You're just too stupid to say anything outside of the fake narratives of your fellow racists is all.
LOL

You're truly retarded. I said nothing about the truck in regards to the Aggravated Assault committed by Travis.

Everybody knows it, including you; you just babble your dumbass shit because you think it's going to get you that much closer to a lot of free bling from Biden.

As for 'why', why not? You think white people are obligated to assume you black thugs are never armed, given all the shootings you gimps conduct on each other every day???
No worries, start making your excuses now for why they get convicted.

The recording you posted regarding citizens arrest is in errror or the alledged expert on citizens arrest does not know what he is talking about.....he claims the citizen arrest law originates to allow citizens to arrest slaves....when in fact the citizens arrest law goes back to and originates from common law....I have previosly posted the explanation for the citizens arest law and how Georgia has made a huge mistake by eliminating the citizens arrest law.

Just another illustration of how todays academics want to link just about everything under the Sun to racism.....nonsense....utter b.s.
did you read the article. click on it,. dont just listen. i agree thet made a mistake in eliminating the law.

Ah Dumb Dudley you are not making sense and that is why your 3 redneck racist are going up the creek. Ahmaud NEVER threatened any of those cowards, he wasn't chasing them and he didn't have a weapon.

Ah Dumb Dudley this isn't 1921, see you aren't allowed to chase down a black man and murder him anymore. That was the Old South, the Good Ole Days. Those days are long gone and racist like you are going to have to accept that.
T5
Pretty sure I already provided the police report.

Here’s another link:

If the allegation is that McMichael was just to observe him at the time of their final confrontation, he’d have no reason to get out of the truck gun in hand.
Surely you jest.......Of course there is a reason.....a very good reason----Self Protection

Forum List

Back