ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

You seem not to understand how a arrest is made....and do not forget Greg had 30 yrs of experience making arrests.

I will tell you how an arrest is actually made but first let us know how you think an arrest is made.....that should be fun to read.

You also misquote me.....I think you are confused about the time line of events....what I said was on initial contact with the suspect....no weapons were displayed.

Later when they parked the truck....then their weapons could be seen....greg in the bed of the pickup and Travis standing to the left and front of the truck with his shotgun.
Since the weapons were displayed in their attempts to stop Arbery, you must agree it was an act of coercion which constitutes attempted kidnapping.

Since the weapons were displayed in their attempts to stop Arbery, you must agree it was an act of coercion which constitutes attempted kidnapping.

Weapons were not displayed when they they first contacted ahhmaud...they drove up by the jogging ahmaud.....rolled down their windows and said 'stop we need to talk to you'.

No weapons were displayed and ahhmaud kept on running. Trying to get away before the police got there.

No weapons were displayed and ahhmaud kept on running. Trying to get away before the police got there.
Sure. And at that point in time (the initial contact) I think it’s reasonable to say they hadn’t committed any crimes.

But that’s not where it ended, did it. They didn’t leave him alone.

Weapons were not displayed when they they first contacted ahhmaud...they drove up by the jogging ahmaud.....rolled down their windows and said 'stop we need to talk to you'.

You're lying again. Arbery had no idea the police were called.

Sure. And at that point in time (the initial contact) I think it’s reasonable to say they hadn’t committed any crimes.

But that’s not where it ended, did it. They didn’t leave him alone.

You are not being clear as to what you actually believe happened......it is not rocket science but some seem to have great difficulty breaking it down correctly.

I think mainly because they have been led astray by media propaganda.

I think I have explained what happened in a easy to understand way but perhaps to enlighten the board as to what you believe happened....try and explain it as best you can.

You are not being clear as to what you actually believe happened......it is not rocket science but some seem to have great difficulty breaking it down correctly.

I think mainly because they have been led astray by media propaganda.

I think I have explained what happened in a easy to understand way but perhaps to enlighten the board as to what you believe happened....try and explain it as best you can.
Two sources. The police report from the day and the video demonstrate clearly and factually that they had no cause to detain him and pursued him to the point that it constituted attempt to kidnap. When someone dies as a result of your felony, then you are guilty of murder, hence the charge of felony murder.

Two sources. The police report from the day and the video demonstrate clearly and factually that they had no cause to detain him and pursued him to the point that it constituted attempt to kidnap. When someone dies as a result of your felony, then you are guilty of murder, hence the charge of felony murder.
You got a link to that police report?

The video you are referring to.....is that the one that shows him getting killed:

You got a link to that police report?

The video you are referring to.....is that the one that shows him getting killed:
Pretty sure I already provided the police report.

Here’s another link:

If the allegation is that McMichael was just to observe him at the time of their final confrontation, he’d have no reason to get out of the truck gun in hand.

Pretty sure I already provided the police report.

Here’s another link:

If the allegation is that McMichael was just to observe him at the time of their final confrontation, he’d have no reason to get out of the truck gun in hand.
Now just one more thing can you tell us what you saw in the video? Just a short narrative describing what you see in the video would be good. thanks

Now just one more thing can you tell us what you saw in the video? Just a short narrative describing what you see in the video would be good. thanks
Okay. They stopped their pickup along his path. As Arbery approaches, he gets out of the truck to be directly in his path, turns to face Arbery clearly holding a firearm. Arbery runs along the other side of the truck, they meet in front of the truck as Arbery reaches for the gun. Arbery is shot and dies.

What is your point?

Okay. They stopped their pickup along his path. As Arbery approaches, he gets out of the truck to be directly in his path, turns to face Arbery clearly holding a firearm. Arbery runs along the other side of the truck, they meet in front of the truck as Arbery reaches for the gun. Arbery is shot and dies.

What is your point?
O.K. thanks..... Bear with me a moment....I am engaged in some multi-tasking; I will be right back.

Alright....I am back.

Now first of all I saw the video of Gregory McMichael's statement to the police which they took down at the scene shortly after the incident.

I noted at that time Gregory appeared to be in at least a mild form of shock....he admitted he was confused...aka and I quote...."it all happened so fast...it seems like a blur"

I do not know if you have ever been involved in a traumatic incident but it is very common in most scenarios for a person who has just experienced 'trauma' to go into some level of shock.

Their memory is often affected and that appears to be the case with Greg because his statement contradicts what is seen in the video.

Now let me go to your description of what you saw in the video.
You say they parked their truck in ahbery's path.

Let us try and be a little more accurate: They parked or stopped their truck in the right lane of a public street which ahmaud was jogging down....it was not his path it was a public street that he happened to be jogging on and everyone and anyone had a right to be on that street.

Then you say 'he' meaning Travis gets out of the Truck as ahhmaud approaches.....however the video does not show Travis getting out of the truck so in truth we do not know when he got out of the truck or how long he had been out....not really that important but it is best to be as accurate as possible.

We should also note that at the moment ahhmaud is first seen on the video jogging towards the MacMichaels and their truck it is approx. 100 yards down the road from ahhmaud ....a considerable distance to say the least.

Travis is standing in the street to the front and left side of the truck which is parked as mentioned in the right lane of the street. He is holding his shotgun.

Greg is standing in the bed of the truck talking on the phone to the cops with his back turned to the approaching ahhmaud

Ahhmaud who appears to have been jogging in the left lane but as he approaches the truck he runs around to the right side of the truck and when he gets to the front of the truck he very quickly darts across the front of the truck to the left side and attacks Travis.

This is clearly visible but it happens very fast....to see it you must look through the rear window of the truck as he dashes across the front of the truck to get to Travis standing on the left side of the truck....and when the struggle ensues they are standing in the middle of the road.

It might help you to see it more clearly if you put the video on slow motion....as they surely will in the courtroom.

Then we hear a shot and they go out of frame of the video and then another shot and then they come back into view --another shot --and they break apart.....Ahhmaud starts to jog away but collapses and dies.

Last edited:

they will be tried under the old law citzens arrest . not the new changed one. clikc to rear article.

The recording you posted regarding citizens arrest is in errror or the alledged expert on citizens arrest does not know what he is talking about.....he claims the citizen arrest law originates to allow citizens to arrest slaves....when in fact the citizens arrest law goes back to and originates from common law....I have previosly posted the explanation for the citizens arest law and how Georgia has made a huge mistake by eliminating the citizens arrest law.

Just another illustration of how todays academics want to link just about everything under the Sun to racism.....nonsense....utter b.s.

O.K. thanks..... Bear with me a moment....I am engaged in some multi-tasking; I will be right back.

Alright....I am back.

Now first of all I saw the video of Gregory McMichael's statement to the police which they took down at the scene shortly after the incident.

I noted at that time Gregory appeared to be in at least a mild form of shock....he admitted he was confused...aka and I quote...."it all happened so fast...it seems like a blur"

I do not know if you have ever been involved in a traumatic incident but it is very common in most scenarios for a person who has just experienced 'trauma' to go into some level of shock.

Their memory is often affected and that appears to be the case with Greg because his statement contradicts what is seen in the video.

Now let me go to your description of what you saw in the video.
You say they parked their truck in ahbery's path.

Let us try and be a little more accurate: They parked or stopped their truck in the right lane of a public street which ahmaud was jogging down....it was not his path it was a public street that he happened to be jogging on and everyone and anyone had a right to be on that street.

Then you say 'he' meaning Travis gets out of the Truck as ahhmaud approaches.....however the video does not show Travis getting out of the truck so in truth we do not know when he got out of the truck or how long he had been out....not really that important but it is best to be as accurate as possible.

We should also note that at the moment ahhmaud is first seen on the video jogging towards the MacMichaels and their truck it is approx. 100 yards down the road from ahhmaud ....a considerable distance to say the least.

Travis is standing in the street to the front and left side of the truck which is parked as mentioned in the right lane of the street. He is holding his shotgun.

Greg is standing in the bed of the truck talking on the phone to the cops with his back turned to the approaching ahhmaud

Ahhmaud who appears to have been jogging in the left lane but as he approaches the truck he runs around to the right side of the truck and when he gets to the front of the truck he very quickly darts across the front of the truck to the left side and attacks Travis.

This is clearly visible but it happens very fast....to see it you must look through the rear window of the truck as he dashes across the front of the truck to get to Travis standing on the left side of the truck....and when the struggle ensues they are standing in the middle of the road.

It might help you to see it more clearly if you put the video on slow motion....as they surely will in the courtroom.

Then we hear a shot and they go out of frame of the video and then another shot and then they come back into view --another shot --and they break apart.....Ahhmaud starts to jog away but collapses and dies.

Pretty much. He wasn't being restrained in any way before he assaulted the man and tried to steal his shotgun. If they were out to kill him he would have been dead long before he got that far. It's another show trial to pander to the racists and thugs, is all.

Pretty much. He wasn't being restrained in any way before he assaulted the man and tried to steal his shotgun. If they were out to kill him he would have been dead long before he got that far. It's another show trial to pander to the racists and thugs, is all.
Ah Dumb Dudley this isn't 1921, see you aren't allowed to chase down a black man and murder him anymore. That was the Old South, the Good Ole Days. Those days are long gone and racist like you are going to have to accept that.

False. Pulling a gun on Arbery was aggravated assault.

Forum List

Back