ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

Doing away with citizen arrest laws doesn't do away with castle doctrine or the right to self defense you racist coward.

That is correct and no one said otherwise .....try and keep up braindead.
That bit of delusional nonsense is discredited by the fact that the McMichaels chased him through the neighborhood, pulled in front of him and then excited their vehicles while armed to approach him. If their intent wasn't to detain him then what was it?
That is absolutely false and if you had kept up with this discussion there is no excuse for you not to know that unless you are brain dead like your boy sloe joe.

The McMichaels never got of their truck until they pulled far ahead of Ahhhhhmaud....at least a hundred yards in front of him.

When they caught up with in the beginning all they did was to pull up next to him, roll down their window and told him they needed to talk to him.

Later when they parked their truck you can see on the video ahhhhhmaud running towards them....they did not approach him.

Greg was in the bed of the pickup truck with his back turned to the approaching ahhhhmaud whilst Travis was standing in front of the truck and to the left observing the approaching ahhhhmaud.

Whilst greg was still on the phone wid da cops.....ahhhhhmaud attacked Travis....greg dropped the phone and pulled out his pistol and if
Travis had not won the fight....Greg woulda shot da dumbass nignog....himself.

Last edited:
Sorry dumbass, but he was caught trespassing, and it was he who decided it would be great idea to try and steal a gun from its owner. If they were just out to kill themselves a poor hapless black guy for no reason they would have just shot the moron a lot earlier, dumbass.
No dipshit, he wasn't caught trespassing. There is video of someone who could be Arbery on video looking around the property, but that happened on a different day and whether or not it was Arbery is uncertain. All they witnessed that day was Arbery jogging down the road. There is also no evidence that the gun that was stolen (not from the previously mentioned property but from one of the McMichaels unlocked cars) was stolen by Arbery. None whatsoever. And I never said they planned to murder Arbery that day. I think these racist morons saw a black man jogging in the neighborhood, assumed he was a criminal or up to no good and thought they had the right to confront him about it while armed. In reality Arbery doesn't owe them the time of day. Unfortunately for these cucks chasing someone down and confronting them while armed is aggravated assault, even if you're white and the guy you're chasing is black. And even if you're in Georgia. And if he defends himself from your assault and you shoot and kill him that's felony murder.

That is correct and no one said otherwise .....try and keep up braindead.

That is absolutely false and if you had kept up with this discussion there is no excuse for you not to know that unless you are brain dead like your boy sloe joe.

The McMichaels never got of their truck until they pulled far ahead of Ahhhhhmaud....at least a hundred yards in front of him.
While their buddy and accomplice Roddy chased behind Arbery in his car... you keep forgetting that part for some reason.
When they caught up with in the beginning all they did was to pull up next to him, roll down their window and told him they needed to talk to him.
So they had contact with him previously and pursued him when he refused. Lol. You should be these morons lawyer, you're really helping their case.
Later when they parked their truck you can see on the video ahhhhhmaud running towards them....they did not approach him.
We can see it in video because their accomplice was driving behind Arbery driving him towards them.
Greg was in the bed of the pickup truck with his back turned to the approaching ahhhhmaud whilst Travis was standing in front of the truck and to the left observing the approaching ahhhhmaud.
With his gun in his hand after they just finished chasing him down.
Whilst greg was still on the phone wid da cops.....ahhhhhmaud attacked Travis....greg dropped the phone and pulled out his pistol and if
Travis had not won the fight....Greg woulda shot da dumbass nignog....himself.
And would still be in jail now getting his ass rented out for cigarettes.

Well some interesting personal stories above and allegories above; having nothing to do with this case under discussion unfortunately.

So let us get back to what actually went down on that day this event happened.

First it has been shown that neighborhood had problems with thefts and that county has a very high incidence of property crimes...much higher than the national average

The citizens were aroused and made many calls to the police regarding their concerns over the situation.

In response the police replied that anyone who was having problems should contact Gregory McMichaels since he was a former law enforcement officer and investigator....in essence deputizing Gregory McMichaels as the go to guy for these complaints.

Also....I think it would be helpful to understand the law regarding making a citizen's arrest that was in force at the time of this incident with ahmaud arbery.

To Wit:

ITLE 17 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE​

CHAPTER 4 - ARREST OF PERSONS​

ARTICLE 4 - ARREST BY PRIVATE PERSONS​

§ 17-4-60 - Grounds for arrest​

O.C.G.A. 17-4-60 (2010)
17-4-60. Grounds for arrest

'A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge.'

Now; those who have followed this case should remember that Gregory MacMichaels had said that when he left to pursue ahmaud (who he recognized as he 'hauled ass' down the street in front of the McMichaels house) that he had intended to make a citizens arrest which was legal under the law at that time.......since then we know that law has been changed due to political pressure brought by the media in response to the death of ahmaud.

However....the McMichaels never made a citizens arrest nor did they attempt to make a citizens arrest thus that point is moot.

I have not seen an explanation for why they did not but I am sure that will be discussed during the trial....and as one of the MacMichaels attornies has said ...many things will be revealed in the court that are not now known.

The McMichaels got into their truck armed as they did not know if the suspect was armed or not....from previous experience Greg knew ahmaud had a pistol and his mother has confirmed that and it is a matter of record ahmaud was arrested for carrying a pistol to the high school.

.....the McMichaels caught up with Ahmaud very quickly ....pulled up beside him and told him they needed to talk to him but he ignored them and continued his running.....no weapons were pointed at Ahmaud nor were they even displayed.

Now we should consider what possible reasons did ahmaud have to run?

As most know....running is a common behavior of criminals....we also know that just prior to ahmaud taking off running he had been observed in the house undergoing construction.

A guy who lived next to that house and finding ahmaud's presence there suspicious had stepped out of his house for a better look and then called the police to report the matter....and just as soon as he made the call ahmaud took off running...not a sign of a innocent man though we do not know exactly what ahmaud was doing in that house....it is certainly the case that Ahmaud knew he had no right to be there and most likely he took off running to get as far away as possible before the police arrived knowing he was on probation and trespassing would have been a violation of his probation and there would be repercussions for that and very possible---having to go back to jail....so all this was undoubtedly on ahmaud's mind as he tried to escape the scene.

So what happened after ahmaud refused to co-operate and continued to run.....it is not very clear --first of all...a neighbor has admitted he tried to manuever his car to slow down ahmaud who he believed was trying to be gone by the time the police got there but Ahmaud had no problem getting around the vehicle and continued to run.....

The McMichaels then drove to a point at least a hundred yards in front of ahmaud, parked their truck and greg got into the bed of the pickup truck to call the police who were enroute in order to let them know what was going on and the suspect's location.

Travis got out of the truck with his shotgun and stood to the front and left side of the truck and kept ahmaud under observation.

Whilst greg was on the phone Ahmaud had caught up with them....ran around the right side of the truck ....quickly darted to the left and commenced to assault Travis who was standing to the front and left side of the truck

Ahmaud struck Travis several times whilst trying to take his weapon...3 shots went off though it is unclear if it was the result of the struggle over the gun or if Travis consciously pulled the trigger....it has been pointed out that by pulling on the barrel of the gun ahmaud may have caused the discharge of the weapon himself.

That is it in nutshell....we could .....again.... go into lengthy discussion of the thoughts and motives of ahmaud...what kind of guy he was....his mental history etc. which has already been done over and over.....those who want to believe one way or the other will continue to do so...thus more discussion is a waste of time....the trial will begin soon...it should be interesting....though I am not confident it will be a fair trial....but we shall see.

Why are you ignoring the Winn Dixie precedent that I’ve linked to before?

The Court of Appeals for Georgia ruled that the only people authorized to enact a Citizens Arrest is the victim of the crime or a person designated by the owner of the property before. An example would be a Store Manager in the case of Shop Lifting.

So under that Precedent the McMichaels were not empowered under the law to enact or enforce a citizens arrest.

Of course and I have shown multiple times there was no attempt to detain him anyhow....all they tried to do was to get him to answer some questions to clear up what he was doing in a house under construction....who knows he might have been a carpenter bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
dese nignogs on here appear as dumb as ahhhhhhmaud. hehheh

No attempt to detain him? How do you explain the statements of Both of the McMichaels and Roddy that they did try to cut him off and detain him?

No dipshit, he wasn't caught trespassing. There is video of someone who could be Arbery on video looking around the property, but that happened on a different day and whether or not it was Arbery is uncertain. All they witnessed that day was Arbery jogging down the road. There is also no evidence that the gun that was stolen (not from the previously mentioned property but from one of the McMichaels unlocked cars) was stolen by Arbery. None whatsoever. And I never said they planned to murder Arbery that day. I think these racist morons saw a black man jogging in the neighborhood, assumed he was a criminal or up to no good and thought they had the right to confront him about it while armed. In reality Arbery doesn't owe them the time of day. Unfortunately for these cucks chasing someone down and confronting them while armed is aggravated assault, even if you're white and the guy you're chasing is black. And even if you're in Georgia. And if he defends himself from your assault and you shoot and kill him that's felony murder.
Why do you post when you have no clue? Are you purposely lying? They have several videos of him illegally trespassing on the construction site MULTIPLE TIMES---including of him doing so minutes/moments before his death. They have a lot of video of this dumbass--it was him. Arbery had a long criminal record and no job---snagged illegally trespassing and oh gee, was he on probation to boots? They also have his dumbass trying to steal their gun that day moments before he was shot (he ran toward them, circled around the vehicle, grabbed the gun, tried stealing it and was shot)---I have no clue why you are babbling about some other gun on some other day being stolen---unless you are trying to manipulate.

The Court of Appeals for Georgia ruled that the only people authorized to enact a Citizens Arrest is the victim of the crime or a person designated by the owner of the property before. An example would be a Store Manager in the case of Shop Lifting.

So under that Precedent the McMichaels were not empowered under the law to enact or enforce a citizens arrest.
The owner of the property hired the McMichaels---sounds like even by your defination that they were within their legal right to citizens arrest the criminal.

Why do you post when you have no clue? Are you purposely lying? They have several videos of him illegally trespassing on the construction site MULTIPLE TIMES---including of him doing so minutes/moments before his death. They have a lot of video of this dumbass--it was him. Arbery had a long criminal record and no job---snagged illegally trespassing and oh gee, was he on probation to boots? They also have his dumbass trying to steal their gun that day moments before he was shot (he ran toward them, circled around the vehicle, grabbed the gun, tried stealing it and was shot)---I have no clue why you are babbling about some other gun on some other day being stolen---unless you are trying to manipulate.
Lol. Nearly none of your information is correct you dipshit. Read an article that isn't from a racist conspiracy site moron.

The owner of the property hired the McMichaels---sounds like even by your defination that they were within their legal right to citizens arrest the criminal.

Really? And the Property Owner said this? I’ve not read that. Where did you see it if I may ask?

In other words. Link please?

They did not make a citizens arrest or even attempt to make a citizens arrest....ahhhhhmaud da dumbass nignog had freedom of movement at all times.....got dat boyo?

No attempt to detain him? How do you explain the statements of Both of the McMichaels and Roddy that they did try to cut him off and detain him?
I have not seen such statements from the MacMichaels....I did hear roddy say he was trying to slow the suspect down in order to give the police more time to get there.

Irregardless there is no law against attempting to detain someone or attempting to cut someone off---not serious stuff---H.S. Kids do that stuff all the time.

I have not seen such statements from the MacMichaels....I did hear roddy say he was trying to slow the suspect down in order to give the police more time to get there.

Irregardless there is no law against attempting to detain someone or attempting to cut someone off---not serious stuff---H.S. Kids do that stuff all the time.
Lol. There is when you're armed assclown.

They did not make a citizens arrest or even attempt to make a citizens arrest....ahhhhhmaud da dumbass nignog had freedom of movement at all times.....got dat boyo?

They are charged with attempted false imprisonment based upon their own statements to the police.

I can understand the argument about what the facts imply. But debating the facts that are established. Claiming those facts don’t exist is futile.

As I said in an earlier reply. These idiots talked to the cops without a lawyer. Their own statements are making the prosecutions case.

I'm on pins and needles.

I just can't wait to know what the jury decides.

This case reminds me of the old joke in Mexico when presidential elections were always rigged.

People would mock the election results by saying on election day: "We citizens are voting for president today. I am so excited. I wonder who the winner will be!" And everyone who heard that would break out in derisive laughter.

Ah, so now you're going to lie, like the rest of the commies and racist deviants, like your buddy Superbadbrutha. lol too bad all the info is already out, and all you gimps have is just another kangaroo court circus and racist lynch mob out to kill theyselfs some white people.

And, you clearly don't even know what gun I was talking about, or you're just making up stupid shit for filler. But keep parroting the false narratives, that way you don't stand out from the other vermin racists.

Forum List

Back