ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

Why is it blacks never learn?

That is why we keep seeing .........blacks doing stupid stuff and getting killed.

Trayvon would be alive today but he assaulted a man with a gun.

Ahmaud would be alive today but he assaulted a man with a gun....I mean it goes on and on and on.
Those rent boys, the McMichaels are learning what prison life is all about as is Chauvin and all the other cuck Whites to come who don't learn this isn't your granddaddy's America anymore, its ours.

Those rent boys, the McMichaels are learning what prison life is all about as is Chauvin and all the other cuck Whites to come who don't learn this isn't your granddaddy's America anymore, its ours.
Blacks suffer because of stupidity.

Whites suffer because of white liberal oppression.....everyone will suffer much worse if conservatives do not manage to get back control of America.

Do you really believe America could survive under black control?

Name me one successful country in Africa that is run by blacks.

Whites suffer because of white liberal oppression.....everyone will suffer much worse if conservatives do not manage to get back control of America.
When you go to the grocery store and the shelves are bare...no matter how many food stamps you got...you will go hungry.

Don't blame us we did not vote for Biden.

Your boy biden is going to force you to take the needle....how do you feel about that?

Last edited:

Do you really believe America could survive under black control?

Name me one successful country in Africa that is run by blacks.
I just came back from South Africa actually. Beautiful country. My wife and I are thinking of buying a vacation house in Cape Town. Of course Africa has its problems but it was carved up and under colonial rule for centuries. But it's only until recently that the same wasn't true for Europe. For centuries that place was a shit hole of inbreeding and civil war.

I just came back from South Africa actually. Beautiful country. My wife and I are thinking of buying a vacation house in Cape Town. Of course Africa has its problems but it was carved up and under colonial rule for centuries. But it's only until recently that the same wasn't true for Europe. For centuries that place was a shit hole of inbreeding and civil war.
S. Africa is going the same route as Zimbabwe went.

You've never been there, how would you know?

S. Africa is a failed state>>>>>South Africa: A sophisticated failing state

Last edited:

S. Africa is a failed state>>>>>South Africa: A sophisticated failing state
You're a racist and ignorant clown with a very simple minded view of things. South Africa is reconciling with the history of apartheid and colonialism. It's going to go through some growing pains. Not unlike here I might add where we also reconciling with centuries of racism, slavery, segregation and police brutality. And we might very well yet see the same sort violence here as we do in South Africa if militant white wingers carry out their threats of violence in response to growing political and cultural dominance of minority groups.

You're a racist and ignorant clown with a very simple minded view of things. South Africa is reconciling with the history of apartheid and colonialism. It's going to go through some growing pains. Not unlike here I might add where we also reconciling with centuries of racism, slavery, segregation and police brutality. And we might very well yet see the same sort violence here as we do in South Africa if militant white wingers carry out their threats of violence in response to growing political and cultural dominance of minority groups.

The violence in our cities isn't coming form the right. It's coming from the left. The left is using race as an excuse to destroy.

Mr. English changed his story(lied) to accommodate the blacks that were upset about his calls to the police and terrorized him with death threats.

AKA snitches get stitches......being a ghetto man I am sure you know how it works.

Mr. English is a very weak and cowardly man.

And.....you are right 'no death threats from the klan' which has been out of business for decades.
Give us something backing any of that bullshit up.

Why is it blacks never learn?

That is why we keep seeing .........blacks doing stupid stuff and getting killed.

Trayvon would be alive today but he assaulted a man with a gun.

Ahmaud would be alive today but he assaulted a man with a gun....I mean it goes on and on and on.
Dude all of that is nothing but horseshit at best.

blow it our your ass nig nog.......blacks always try and blame others for their failures....never want to accept responsibility for what they do and that is one reason they never learn.

I gurantee that if you go to chicago and interview some of the gang bangers that are killing black chidren in the ghetto...they will blame what they do on racism.

blow it our your ass nig nog.......blacks always try and blame others for their failures....never want to accept responsibility for what they do and that is one reason they never learn.
^ ^ ^
with-this-one-the-projection-is-strong.jpg

no no--he went on private property where stuff was stolen before..it is very reasonable for them to do that
...I thought and agreed with exactly what you said, until I learned what happened

Still waiting to read about the stuff stolen from the construction site. I mean we all know you hate me. So obviously since I’m always wrong you must have proof for this claim. Otherwise you would admit you were wrong. But since you haven’t that means either you are a coward or you have the proof and it keeps slipping your mind.

Come on Laughing Girl. Where is the proof?

Still waiting to read about the stuff stolen from the construction site. I mean we all know you hate me. So obviously since I’m always wrong you must have proof for this claim. Otherwise you would admit you were wrong. But since you haven’t that means either you are a coward or you have the proof and it keeps slipping your mind.

Come on Laughing Girl. Where is the proof?

Don't hold your breath waiting on it.

For someone who now claims he was not robbed.....he sure called the police a lot.

Last edited:
For someone who now claims he was not robbed.....he sure called the police a lot.

He said TRESPASSERS which is plural meaning more than 1 and he said that someone in a car. Ahmaud was jogging, The neighbor said it may be some folks living under the bridge, uh Ahmaud didn't live under the bridge.

He said TRESPASSERS which is plural meaning more than 1 and he said that someone in a car. Ahmaud was jogging, The neighbor said it may be some folks living under the bridge, uh Ahmaud didn't live under the bridge.
The point being is that there was a lot of concern and a lot of complaints about what was going on in that neighborhood which resulted in Gregory McMichaels volunteering to help and the police deputizing McMichaels in essence telling people to call MicMichaels if they were having problems or saw anything suspicious going on in the neighborhood.

Definition of deputizing......'
What does being deputized mean?
'to give (someone) the power to do something in place of another person : to make (someone) a deputy. : to act in place of another person : to act for someone as a deputy.' Thus the police instead of telling people in that neighborhood they would monitor the problem....told them to call Gregory McMichaels.

Add to all that the fact that Gregory McMichaels whilst out in his front yard working on his boat; saw ahmaud running by his house and recognized him from one of the videos he had viewed of the trespassing problem Larry English had complained about...thus the pursuit of the suspect Ahmaud --which was reasonable and perfectly understandable.

Not even to mention ahmaud had been convicted of theft and was on probation.....easily making him a suspect.

Nevertheless our society has degenerated to the point that many now say(even some supposedly responsible officials) black suspects should be ignored and no action taken to stop them?.....and to do so may place you in extreme jeopardy of prosecution for civil rights violation as in our largest minority should be immune from the law based on the color of their skin? Outrageous to the extreme compounded by the fact that blacks themselves comitt more hate crimes than any other race on a percentage basis....and blacks themselves suffer more from thuggish black criminals than anyone else....many blacks ....especially elderly ones are afraid to venture outside in their own neighborhoods.

Many business owners now when observing blacks shoplifting which has skyrocketed will do nothing and just mark it up to the cost of doing business and pass that cost onto paying customers.

That is just how ridiculous things have gotten and the MSM propaganda has contributed to this nonsense in a outrageous manner---most understand this but feel there is nothing they can do about it.

Examples of how all this nonsense of protecting black suspects and criminals has led to a huge upsurge in black thugs attacking innocent people of all colors..........VIDEO: Man Allegedly Pulls Woman to Ground by Hair in New York City

Last edited:

Forum List

Back