ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

The property owner changed his tune after getting death threats from blacks....now lying to try and suck up to the blacks....what a coward.

Read your own link. Glynn County doesn’t have statistics. Those are for Valdosta. That’s on the other side of the State.

Also. We’re the police also involved in this coverup? Because they have one burglary report for that neighborhood from January One to February 23 when Arbury was killed.

Read your own link. Glynn County doesn’t have statistics. Those are for Valdosta. That’s on the other side of the State.

you read it wrong.....glynn county just does not have fbi reports.

Crime in Glynn County, Georgia​

Crime is ranked on a scale of 1 (low crime) to 100 (high crime)

Glynn County violent crime is 44.6. (The US average is 22.7)​

Glynn County property crime is 79.6. (The US average is 35.4)​

Also. We’re the police also involved in this coverup? Because they have one burglary report for that neighborhood from January One to February 23 when Arbury was killed.

Last edited:
The defense team has made a big mistake by not requesting a Change of Venue for the Mcmichals trial.

A political fix has zeroed in to assure the MacMichaels are convicted.

Do not expect a fair trial or a un-biased jury.

Last edited:
The property owner changed his tune after getting death threats from blacks....now lying to try and suck up to the blacks....what a coward.

Exactly how deranged are you, ya dumbfuck racist??

The topic is a specific property and whether or not theft occurred on that specific property. It's shown there was none -- and then you come along with an absolutely absurd response showing crime in that county but not showing any theft on that specific property. Even worse, because you're a dumbfucking racist, you used your worthless post to bash blacks.

You're sick in the head. :cuckoo:

The defense team has made a big mistake by not requesting a Change of Venue for the Mcmichals trial.

A political fix has zeroed in to assure the MacMichaels are convicted.

Do not expect a fair trial or a un-biased jury.

Yeah, good idea for you to pull an election-will-be-rigged-trumpism and make up your silly excuses now.

He should have done what the white man told him, right?
Actually if three people come up to me with guns and I'm unarmed, I'm going to cheerfully and willingly do any damn thing they tell me to. I'm not going to argue or be uncooperative in any way. Be they civilians or cops, I'm not going to give them the slightest excuse to shoot me. I'll go along and let the lawyers sort it out later.

Exactly how deranged are you, ya dumbfuck racist??

The topic is a specific property and whether or not theft occurred on that specific property. It's shown there was none -- and then you come along with an absolutely absurd response showing crime in that county but not showing any theft on that specific property. Even worse, because you're a dumbfucking racist, you used your worthless post to bash blacks.

You're sick in the head. :cuckoo:
Why do you think the property owner had security cameras installed?

Use a little common sense.

This was talked about back when it all went down....and on this board and Mr. English suffered a significant property theft which was reported at that time.

After all this time a a lot of info has been scrubbed that contradicts the liberal narrative ...no surprise there.

That particular property owner....Mr. English is now lying because he has received death threats and is trying to steer clear of all this and particularly does not want to have to testify....I think he will be forced to testify and the truth will be presented in the trial and he will be revealed as a liar.

Unfortunately, most know how useless the search function on this format is.

See post # 482 and post#511 in the following thread.

Last edited:
Why do you think the property owner had security cameras installed?

Use a little common sense.

This was talked about back when it all went down....and on this board and Mr. English suffered a significant property theft which was reported at that time.

After all this time a a lot of info has been scrubbed that contradicts the liberal narrative ...no surprise there.

That particular property owner....Mr. English is now lying because he has received death threats and is trying to steer clear of all this and particularly does not want to have to testify....I think he will be forced to testify and the truth will be presented in the trial and he will be revealed as a liar.

Unfortunately, most know how useless the search function on this format is.
Then post a link to that purported theft. The Internet is vast. If it really happened, shouldn't be too difficult for even a dumbfucking racist like you to find it.

Then post a link to that purported theft. The Internet is vast. If it really happened, shouldn't be too difficult for even a dumbfucking racist like you to find it.
see post# 611 above

KingGUERRILLA has lots of info on this case​

Last edited:
Speaking of conservative comment getting deleted by google......if anyone wants to see proof of this....google a controversial item and then go to epic privacy browser and do a search ...you will usually see a big difference.

here is a conservative search engine.........Result Hunter - Search Engine Built with Freedom, Truth, and Individual Rights

The liberal propaganda outfits i.e. google, abc, nbc, cbs. and cnn have mounted a huge campaign to demonize the MacMichals and glorify to the point of saint hood the convicted criminal ahmaud arbery who was out of jail on parole the day he was killed.

Last edited:
Actually if three people come up to me with guns and I'm unarmed, I'm going to cheerfully and willingly do any damn thing they tell me to. I'm not going to argue or be uncooperative in any way. Be they civilians or cops, I'm not going to give them the slightest excuse to shoot me. I'll go along and let the lawyers sort it out later.
It's easy to say what you will do when you aren't in that situation. Hell maybe you would have pulled out your cellphone and called the police. Maybe you would have offered to buy them a cold beer.

No death threats came from the McMichael's Klan buddies.
Mr. English changed his story(lied) to accommodate the blacks that were upset about his calls to the police and terrorized him with death threats.

AKA snitches get stitches......being a ghetto man I am sure you know how it works.

Mr. English is a very weak and cowardly man.

And.....you are right 'no death threats from the klan' which has been out of business for decades.

Last edited:
It's easy to say what you will do when you aren't in that situation. Hell maybe you would have pulled out your cellphone and called the police. Maybe you would have offered to buy them a cold beer.
Why is it blacks never learn?

That is why we keep seeing .........blacks doing stupid stuff and getting killed.

Trayvon would be alive today but he assaulted a man with a gun.

Ahmaud would be alive today but he assaulted a man with a gun....I mean it goes on and on and on.

Forum List

Back