ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

My question. Is this and perhaps it’s the crux of the whole thing?
Why were several white guys following him around and inquiring as to what he was doing walking down the street?

Why were several white guys following him around and inquiring as to what he was doing walking down the street?
they said thy were making a citizens arrest

If so that’s a problem. They can’t follow around someone just because he’s black and they want to investigate what he’s doing walking down a public street.
no no--he went on private property where stuff was stolen before..it is very reasonable for them to do that
...I thought and agreed with exactly what you said, until I learned what happened

Did he murder anyone because that's what the three racist rent boys you're defending did.
1. they are not racist--everytime someone uses that term for whites, we LAUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAH
2. you people and your culture are failures because you love criminals ---and the black had stolen before---just like Floyd had a history of crime
3. he not only went on private property--he went INTO it --he KNEW he was doing wrong

no no--he went on private property where stuff was stolen before..it is very reasonable for them to do that
...I thought and agreed with exactly what you said, until I learned what happened
Still. If someone walks across my front yard I can’t play police. Now if he gets more aggressive in the trespass then it’s a different matter

Still. If someone walks across my front yard I can’t play police. Now if he gets more aggressive in the trespass then it’s a different matter
1. he went INTO the dwelling--not walking across the yard--and certainly it wasn't by mistake
2. this is another PERFECT example of how people think BLACK MAN MURDERED BY WHITES FOR DOING NOTHING -- total bullshit
..should they have went after him??? probably not ---was it wrong?? NO WAY

1. they are not racist--everytime someone uses that term for whites, we LAUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAH
I bet those rent boy racists sitting in jail aren't laughing.
2. you people and your culture are failures because you love criminals ---and the black had stolen before---just like Floyd had a history of crime
He had no stolen property on him in this instance but maybe a moron like you doesn't know how laws work.
3. he not only went on private property--he went INTO it --he KNEW he was doing wrong
It wasn't their property and trespassing doesn't give anyone legal cause to perform a citizens arrest while armed.

you obviously dont know the details of the case,,

they werent following him because he was walking down the street but was seen entering a house under construction when no one was in it and the person that saw him called the mcmicheals since he was an ex cop and in the area,,

I bet those rent boy racists sitting in jail aren't laughing.

He had no stolen property on him in this instance but maybe a moron like you doesn't know how laws work.

It wasn't their property and trespassing doesn't give anyone legal cause to perform a citizens arrest while armed.
who said they intended to arrest him??

no,, thanks to arbrey hes not here to answer,,

Travis McMichael killed Arbery.

Care to make a friendly wager?

I'll bet you a nice, new crisp $1 bill that Travis and Gregory McMichael are found guilty.

I believe Travis will be sentenced to life in prison with no chance for parole, and Gregory will get 40 years in prison with the possibility of parole after 20. Their dipshit, inbred friend is going to turn state's evidence and cut a deal...

detaining him for the police to question is not arresting him,, and aubry had no duty to stay of they did,,
Arming yourself to detain someone is legally known as kidnapping or false imprisonment. Sorry racists, you don't have the legal authority to chase black men down the street with your guns and detain him because you think he's a criminal.

Forum List

Back