Ahmaud Arbery trial: Defense lawyer asks judge to eject Rev. Jesse Jackson from courtroom

He didn’t want disruptions or distractions. I would be willing to bet that a judge wouldn’t have been thrilled with a well known, vocal, white supremicist leader being in the court room during the trial of George Floyd. Jesse Jackson is a well known, divisive, political lacky of the left, much like Al Sharpton. Being a “pastor” is secondary. My pastor, though I am certain is a Conservative, as most SHOULD be if they are paying attention, he doesn’t make a spectacle of himself and would be no distraction.

He shouldn’t have said “black pastors”, if for no other reason than the uproar it would cause. He should have said “civil rights icons” and that would have been just fine by me.
The only disruptions occurred in the mind of the attorney. The judge even mentioned that he didn't even notice Sharpton or Jackson in the courtroom.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He didn’t want disruptions or distractions. I would be willing to bet that a judge wouldn’t have been thrilled with a well known, vocal, white supremicist leader being in the court room during the trial of George Floyd. Jesse Jackson is a well known, divisive, political lacky of the left, much like Al Sharpton. Being a “pastor” is secondary. My pastor, though I am certain is a Conservative, as most SHOULD be if they are paying attention, he doesn’t make a spectacle of himself and would be no distraction.

He shouldn’t have said “black pastors”, if for no other reason than the uproar it would cause. He should have said “civil rights icons” and that would have been just fine by me.
The white supremacist was the defendant in the Floyd trial. And then you had a white Afrikaner coroner testifying for the defense. You can't equate Jackson and Sharpton with white supremacists. Not if you are sane.

We’re they disruptive in the courtroom?

No they weren't. Their mere presence is scary to them for some strange reason, maybe because it's a reminder that they have no conscenious and in some cases no soul.

Tensions flared in the courtroom Monday morning soon after Jackson sat in the back row of the courtroom between Arbery's parents. Defense attorney Kevin Gough asked the judge to make the civil rights leader leave to avoid unfairly influencing the jury.
Sharpton said he'll return to the courthouse, and activists said 100 Black pastors will join him.

becasue your posting racist shit towards then,
Elucidate means "to make something clear". Your statement doesn't clear anything up.

What racist shit am I posting towards them? And who exactly is "them".

Wait, are you claiming that the people that you're saying I'm posting racist shit towards are white racists? Do you understand that white people and white racists as groups, are not the same people? They may both be white but they are not the same.

Elucidate means "to make something clear". Your statement doesn't clear anything up.

What racist shit am I posting towards them? And who exactly is "them".

Wait, are you claiming that the people that you're saying I'm posting racist shit towards are white racists? Do you understand that white people and white racists as groups, are not the same people? They may both be white but they are not the same.
yawn

New Topics

Forum List

Back