Ahmadinejad & Chavez : Looney Tunes come to life.

Rico

Apr 11, 2006
Yesterday Looney A. Ahmadinejad calls for a return of the "real savior who has been promised to all peoples and who will establish justice, peace and brotherhood on the planet."

"Oh, almighty God, all men and women are your creatures and you have ordained their guidance and salvation. Bestow upon humanity that thirst for justice, the perfect human being promised to all by you, and makers among his followers and among those who strive for his return and his cause"

So the Pope takes a fly swat at Islam and the towelheads freak out like a bunch of vegetarians at a steakhouse but Captain Peace from Iran basically calls Jesus a fraud by calling on the return of the "real savior" and not a peep out of the media for this slur. The media doesn't seem to realize that Captain Peace's calling for the Shi'a Imam to return would mean the END OF THE WORLD. Nor does any in the media happen to mention that the twelfth and final Shi'a Imam would return when the world is in great chaos and that absent that required chaos Ahmadinejad intends to create chaos to hasten the twelth's return. Ah but it's a "religion of peace" and the Iranians are just seeking "peaceful uses of atomic energy".

Then today Hugo Chavez, henceforth refered to as Looney B, calls the President the "devil". Looney B further accuses the United States of "domination, exploitation and pillage of peoples of the world." Then calls for the "people of the United States and the world to halt this threat, which is like a sword hanging over our head," he said.

All that's now necessary to bring closure to this cartoonish gallery of fools would be for Porky Pig to stick out his head and say "that's all folks".

I say get out the cruise missiles and set the guidance systems for Teheran and Caracas. Oh and keep the payload bays empty so that either conventionals, for Venezuela, or unconventionals, for Iran can be loaded, or mix and match.

does anyone have the text from these speeches? I dont know if they have them down yet.

Yesterday Looney A. Ahmadinejad calls for a return of the "real savior who has been promised to all peoples and who will establish justice, peace and brotherhood on the planet."

"Oh, almighty God, all men and women are your creatures and you have ordained their guidance and salvation. Bestow upon humanity that thirst for justice, the perfect human being promised to all by you, and makers among his followers and among those who strive for his return and his cause"

So the Pope takes a fly swat at Islam and the towelheads freak out like a bunch of vegetarians at a steakhouse but Captain Peace from Iran basically calls Jesus a fraud by calling on the return of the "real savior" and not a peep out of the media for this slur. The media doesn't seem to realize that Captain Peace's calling for the Shi'a Imam to return would mean the END OF THE WORLD. Nor does any in the media happen to mention that the twelfth and final Shi'a Imam would return when the world is in great chaos and that absent that required chaos Ahmadinejad intends to create chaos to hasten the twelth's return. Ah but it's a "religion of peace" and the Iranians are just seeking "peaceful uses of atomic energy".

Then today Hugo Chavez, henceforth refered to as Looney B, calls the President the "devil". Looney B further accuses the United States of "domination, exploitation and pillage of peoples of the world." Then calls for the "people of the United States and the world to halt this threat, which is like a sword hanging over our head," he said.

All that's now necessary to bring closure to this cartoonish gallery of fools would be for Porky Pig to stick out his head and say "that's all folks".

I say get out the cruise missiles and set the guidance systems for Teheran and Caracas. Oh and keep the payload bays empty so that either conventionals, for Venezuela, or unconventionals, for Iran can be loaded, or mix and match.

Can't say that I disagree.

The media around the world, most importantly, the MSM, you know, the one MOST people watch, listen, read, is SOOOOO wanting a WORLD WAR.

They may get their wish, if they don't start listening to those that know.

You HAVE to stop this kind of craziness as its "born", at its "roots".

Attacking Iraq, was just ONE such move, attacking Iran, will be another. Putting ALL of Islam on notice, that we aren't taking this shit anymore, is another.

I don't want to see WORLD WAR III, even though I DO believe we are at war, I believe the war we fight now, is to insure, that WORLD WAR III never happens.

The MSM has to be reined in, for our own good. Their agenda, is a agenda of greed, and money. Ratings are what bring them the money, its ALL about the ratings.

Tell me I'm wrong.............:fu2:

Forum List

Back