Ahhhh, the politics of COVID….Pfizer CEO to make $50 million in salaries and bonuses over next 2 years

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

The current salary of Pfizer’s CEO is $27.94 million.

Albert Bourla is in line to earn nearly $50 million in salary and bonuses over the next two years. The CEO of the Big Pharmaceutical conglomerate is expected to earn $24.3 million this year as a result of his work last year. China is the fastest growing region globally for cell and gene therapy trials. Weekly biopharma headlines Repatha’s patent case will almost certainly be reviewed by the solicitor general. In the biotech industry, bluebird bio announced a $3 million gene therapy, and Biogen announced a new neuro data. We discuss the use of cancer drugs and their effects. In a vote that the company claims is the first of its kind, the FDA’s outside advisors voted in favor of an experimental poop-based drug implant that it claims would be the first live biotherapeutic based on gut bacteria to be approved.

Wow, lying about the experimental gene therapy shot is profitable.

I feel bad for those who fell for the lies….a little bit.

Capitalism..........O.K. I suppose this could be everything that is wrong with capitalism as we practice it.

Congrats, COVID CULT.

You made this motherfucker rich as fuck.

AND PFIZER RAISED THE PRICE OF THE VAX BY 400% this week. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

YOU CAN TRUST BIG PHARMA! :rolleyes:

You fucking morons.

Pfizer is an enemy of America.

It is a completely evil enterprise hell bent on murder and addiction, and it has the support of

Dems
Media
Zionist w 911 "Biden republicans"

12 years ago I was hit by a drunk driver no license or insurance. I suffered a scraped knee. Police arrive. Ambulance arrives. I answer all of their questions. Clean my knee and we are good, right? Nope, forced me into the ambulance citing policy, took me to ER room. A doc comes in

"You must be in serious pain, want OxyContin?"

Actually, doc, no, I just need an alcohol wipe and a bandage on the knee.

Doc leaves, irritated.

Wait another hour in ER

Another doc comes in

"Want OxyContin?"

No

After 3-4 other pushes , I agreed to take two aspirin, which my insurance was billed $18 for.

It appears that the "accident" was really just an opportunity to push push push me to become an OxyContin addict...

He profited tremendously from MANDATED UNTESTED EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY.

Doesnt that seem fucked up?

Forum List

Back