Ahem

While all the wingers in higher political office are arguing over that Catholic Judges faith, sane Hindu democrats offer the contrary in the form of respect and unity...

Did you post the right vid? Because those 2 are NOT "Hindu Democrats"??? What's up?

I'm pretty sure she is a Hindu. But it's cool that she sang that song, as a gesture of peace and goodwill.

I'm pretty sure she is a Hindu. But it's cool that she sang that song, as a gesture of peace and goodwill.

And a vegan. Which I normally wouldn't mention in a thread like this, since it's trivial, but since you a vegan and I'm a vegan, wouldn't you like to be a vegan, too...

Ha

Did you post the right vid? Because those 2 are NOT "Hindu Democrats"??? What's up?

Wat8.jpg

And a vegan.

Yep, I was going to say that! I give her props for that too. In fact, now I want to see if she has said anything about that, to see her reasons. I'm guessing it has to do with valuing peace and nonviolence.

Yep, I was going to say that! I give her props for that too. In fact, now I want to see if she has said anything about that, to see her reasons. I'm guessing it has to do with valuing peace and nonviolence.

snip from her wiki page...

Gabbard is vegan[242] and, as a Hindu, follows Gaudiya Vaishnavism.[45] She describes herself as a karma yogi.[243] She values the Bhagavad Gita as a spiritual guide[244] and took the oath of office in 2013 using her personal copy,[245] which she gave to Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a visit to India the following year.[246]

I don't even know what that stuff is.

Maybe it's something technical that flac is thinking about. Maybe it's the word democrats.

While all the wingers in higher political office are arguing over that Catholic Judges faith, sane Hindu democrats offer the contrary in the form of respect and unity...

Maybe it's something technical that flac is thinking about. Maybe it's the word democrats.

How am I suppose to know that's Tulsi Gabbard when they said they were in Myrtle Beach SC?

Forum List

Back