AHA issues vax Warning

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning​

Get your experimental non-vax vax they said. I think I'll pass.

Someday those vaccines will be safe for everyone, once they work out the bugs.

They certainly have enough two-legged lab rats to test them on. :auiqs.jpg:

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning
I'd say this was a prime example of the gov attempting to baffle people with bullshit.

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning​

Get your experimental non-vax vax they said. I think I'll pass.
Got mine. Even got the booster, yesterday. Pretty much like all the shots the military gave us. No big deal.

Kinda my best friend's mentality. He said the military shot him up with everything experimental from way back and of every poke he has had, COVID poke is the least of his worries.
Trusting anything the government or media says can be fatal.

which of course has nothing to do with the topic.......doesnt disprove the harm being done...dumbass
Disproves harm being done to me. I figure it is like Covid itself and difficult to predict the harm at an individual level, but only in terms of large numbers. Already had Covid. Trust me. It harmed me. Don't want any more, but if I got to get it, would rather it was light, cause it definitely sucked.

Disproves harm being done to me. I figure it is like Covid itself and difficult to predict the harm at an individual level, but only in terms of large numbers. Already had Covid. Trust me. It harmed me. Don't want any more, but if I got to get it, would rather it was light, cause it definitely sucked.
My ems tenure has me poked annually, but having read up on it has me convinced much was merely placebo W6

~S~

I hope this isn't true. My stepson decided to get the vaccine. He wouldn't need this on top of his Lyme disease.

Here's another:

........................"spike protein antibody levels about four times as high in vaccinated as infected people. At the same time, vaccine-generated antibodies wane far more quickly, dropping up to 40 percent a month compared to 5 percent a month for naturally generated antibodies."

Hi White. There' s a lot of chatter about the Vaccine Immunity V Covid Immunity. I've heard BOTH are better than the other. You got any FACTS on the matter????

Greg

Vaxxed and unvaxxed have the same viral loads in mouth and throat, Any mutations happening here have no bearing on either status, because they are not surfaces that the vaccines have access to. Both vaxxed and unvaxxed interchange viruses with one another. Omicron mutation N969K is a vaccine-linked mutation.

Here's another:

........................"spike protein antibody levels about four times as high in vaccinated as infected people. At the same time, vaccine-generated antibodies wane far more quickly, dropping up to 40 percent a month compared to 5 percent a month for naturally generated antibodies."
U.S. Army Medical Research showed some years ago (posted to USMB) that chloroquine increased Bungarus venom potency 17-fold. The venom is derived from edited mRNA. Here is the sequence of the venom they tested and is comparable with mink coronavirus, et al.

Cardiotoxin-Like Protein from Taiwan Banded Krait, Bungarus multicinctus

Hi White. There' s a lot of chatter about the Vaccine Immunity V Covid Immunity. I've heard BOTH are better than the other. You got any FACTS on the matter????

Greg
Hey, Greg. No, unless you count the negative or lack of information suggesting that vaccines have a detrimental effect on one's innate resistance, and/or resistance due to having had and recovered from Covid. I would be interested in that kind of information, also, but haven't seen it. Mine is actually academic (so to speak) as I fought off the original strain that was known to be in this country less than 30-45 days when I got it, while flying, the got both vaccinations that spring, and now the booster. So, whatever the answer, (as a decision point) I am passed it, as there is no going back. Sorry, no help if you are decision-making, but best of luck to ya. If you find anything, let us know.
LC

Forum List

Back