Ah, the intolerant scum...Twitter Erupts With Calls For Donald Trump To Be Assassinated

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Yes, I'm talking about you Liberal, anti-American, subversives who would rather riot and destroy than work for Making America Great Again!!!

Twitter is exploding with people calling for president-elect Donald Trump to be assassinated.

The Republican real-estate billionaire beat Hillary Clinton handily to become the next president of the United States, but that hasn’t stopped lots of people calling for somebody to murder him.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

That's all liberals are. Scum sucking criminal pieces of garbage.

Picture this: A couple of hundred extremely smart hackers collecting the personal identities of any one who calls for or threatens to murder someone.
THIS my friends is currently happening in HLS/CIA/FBI offices all over the country.
Gee. I wonder what Rudy will do with these sub-human scum?

Yes, I'm talking about you Liberal, anti-American, subversives who would rather riot and destroy than work for Making America Great Again!!!

Twitter is exploding with people calling for president-elect Donald Trump to be assassinated.

The Republican real-estate billionaire beat Hillary Clinton handily to become the next president of the United States, but that hasn’t stopped lots of people calling for somebody to murder him.

This is a good thing as it always helps the FBI for idiots to jump up and identify themselves over the internet.

I can see the surprise on some faces when they are stormed by the Secret Service in SWAT gear at the local Starbucks. Poor Secret Service, trying to figure out what's what on this one.

I can see the surprise on some faces when they are stormed by the Secret Service in SWAT gear at the local Starbucks. Poor Secret Service, trying to figure out what's what on this one.

It wont be that hard using traffic cameras and facial recognition software to ID the ring leaders, the professional rioters and then put them away for a decade or two.

It wont be that hard using traffic cameras and facial recognition software to ID the ring leaders, the professional rioters and then put them away for a decade or two.
Slow down, there, Jim. Are you referring to the protest marches last night?
That's still legal in this country and it had better stay that way. We'd not be here discussing this if a bunch of "professional rioters" and shit stirrers hadn't stood up and flapped their gums in the 1770's. Don't be forgetting that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. So to speak.

That's still legal in this country and it had better stay that way. We'd not be here discussing this if a bunch of "professional rioters" and shit stirrers hadn't stood up and flapped their gums in the 1770's. Don't be forgetting that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. So to speak.
I have exactly zero problems with peaceful protest like MArtin Luther King led.

I do have a mountain of issues with thugs looting stores and assaulting by standers and comitting arson.

A vast majority are PAID protesters.....lock them up for multiple reasons!!!

George Soros is the main instigator of and funding all these protests against Trump winning the election. DO NOT ENGAGE. Stay home, let them protest. He’s trying to start a civil war. This has probably been the back up plan all along.

They found the buses! Dozens lined up just blocks away from the Austin protests.(Google that Fact and see for yourself!)

(Excerpt) Read more at commonsenseevaluation.com ...

George Soros is the main instigator of and funding all these protests against Trump winning the election. DO NOT ENGAGE. Stay home, let them protest. He’s trying to start a civil war. This has probably been the back up plan all along.

They found the buses! Dozens lined up just blocks away from the Austin protests.(Goole that Fact and see for yourself!)

The core cadre of rioters and trouble makers are paid, but I think a lot of very naive people show up and participate thinking it is merely a peaceful protest like they have every right to do.

I do have a mountain of issues with thugs looting stores and assaulting by standers and comitting arson.
So we're not talking about last night's protests. Okay.

They found the buses! Dozens lined up just blocks away from the Austin protests.(Goole that Fact and see for yourself!)

The core cadre of rioters and trouble makers are paid, but I think a lot of very naive people show up and participate thinking it is merely a peaceful protest like they have every right to do.
Jim, there is no such thing as a peaceful left protester! Their hate overcomes whatever common sense they may have had!

Just remember, our patriots did some of that, too. Kinda big time. Not that I like it.

So we're not talking about last night's protests. Okay.
I believe that there was some hooliganism in Philadelphia and New York City.

They found the buses! Dozens lined up just blocks away from the Austin protests.(Google that Fact and see for yourself!)

Vigilante, I'd be happier if you were locked up, tbh. No one is going to start a civil war except people who can't tolerate the other's point of view. Neither side is doing very well today, but you gotta start somewhere. Be the change. Stop panicking that not everyone is lying down and pledging obeisance to the Grand Cheeto.

New Topics

Forum List

Back