Ah Hell, Do we need to take attendence of all the FOX haters?

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
I am not sure what this guy thought he would be accomplishing...

A man protesting Fox News shot himself in the chest and was critically injured Monday outside of the News Corp. building in midtown, authorities and sources said.

The man, who was not identified, was found just before 9 a.m. sitting slumped outside of the building on Sixth Avenue and West 47th Street, cops and witnesses said.

Man shoots self outside News Corp building in NYC New York Post

I guess we should just consider ourselves lucky he didn't shoot the place up first...

It will be interesting to hear what, exactly, his grievances are/were.

Nothing is more disturbing than someone exposing the illegitimacy of one's basic beliefs.

A man protesting Fox News shot himself in the chest and was critically injured Monday outside of the News Corp. building in midtown, authorities and sources said.

The man, who was not identified, was found just before 9 a.m. sitting slumped outside of the building on Sixth Avenue and West 47th Street, cops and witnesses said.

I guess we should just consider ourselves lucky he didn't shoot the place up first...

And we are the nuts? Why hurt yourself if you are mad at someone else? Stupid.

Former employee who thought FOX ruined his life by firing him or something.

Apparently working for FOX is bad for your health.

Former employee who thought FOX ruined his life by firing him or something.

Apparently working for FOX is bad for your health.

I was just going to post an update...

Former Fox Station Employee Shoots Himself Outside News Corporation Building - Metropolis - WSJ

Forum List

Back